Mar 16, 2020
At this point it's a bit of a smoothbrain take to keep complaining about the update size. Dev is releasing consistent updates with a trade off of content. He's been doing this since the game was released, not sure why people are shocked at this every time the game gets updated.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
sex with mom in 0.23?
not worth download,update about 3mins of play
/shrug That should be expected at this point. Want more than that = wait a year instead of a month. Not much of a plot and 1 sex scene per update = not much should be expected. Until someone posted a svccomics link to v23 I was just gonna wait until 2024 and grab the then-current update.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
This dev has to do something or take longer to do updates or whatever, but 5 minute updates is ridiculous
He does what he's paid to do and earns him the most money, and people want frequent updates, size be damned (every time there's a poll more often than not that's what will get voted for). Personally I don't care since I don't sub so can't complain. Sure, he could be like most and release an update every 3 months, but then his income for 2 of those months would dry up, since most subs will pasue or cancel it when there's no release that month and unpause/resub when there is. People are just tightwads like that.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
The last few updates, have been seconds long in content. Perhaps its time to wait a while. If the Dev is reading this, put it to your Patreons if they mind waiting longer for more substantial content updates. :)
Back when I still did Patreon last year I saw such a poll. They voted by nearly 2:1 for what we currently get, frequent updates. And financially it makes sense, since most will simply pause their sub for a month when there is no update. Sure, some will unsub anyway due to the small size and resub every few months or so, grab a few updates at once, and then unsub again, but those are far fewer (presumably because of their curiosity and impatience, particularly for AVNs that end updates on a cliffhanger every month, though this one doesn't for the most part since there's not much of a story to cliffhang with).

lkta

May 3, 2017
I like the short frequent updates & it's not as if they are completely tiny. Dev is incredibly consistent at churning out 1500+ words and around 200 images + a couple of animations every single update. Sure this may take you 20 seconds to CTRL your way through but if you read at the average speed of 250 or so words per minute you generally get 5+mins or so of content. There are plenty of bigger games with way less frequent updates that don't update with anywhere like that amount of images/words if you multiply it out by the time taken for the update.

If you don't like it just grab it every 3 months and you would then have a 15-20 minute update to play consisting of 600 or so images with 10 animations.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH this was a tiny update for over a month. College Bound has more frequent updates and even they're bigger than this one. Still - be better to wait 2 months for a bit bigger (I think this was small one for this game overall, though.)

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I couldn't find a answer but is this going to have a harem option?
It's on the OP quoted:
" 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Masturbation, Mobile game, Voyeurism, Stripping, Animated, Corruption, Groping, Teasing, MILF, Lesbian, Vaginal sex "

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Guilty Pleasure v0.23 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
The last update with thresome sex was great , so i was completely expecting the dev to take break with short update today , it's very normal.

Last edited:

WMaxx55

Jul 10, 2022
Really nice game. Textures are so sexy. Great skin tones, lighting, good animations. I rather love it! Good plot by the way. I'm looking for great further updates. It's one of the best VN for me so far.

Reactions: Kalrotix
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes