zh

Oct 17, 2017
damn, I missed the first hidden CD of this update.
*inserts [where is it] meme*

edit : nevemind, I just found it :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This thing just ends... no concept of chapters, leaving you wanting more... it just cuts abruptly.

Reactions: jetama

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
thinking out loud
But it is quite possible to speed up the creation of updates. you just need to distribute non-rendered frames from some resource. future readers will pick them up, render them on their own computer and post the finished frames. 10 people for 1 frame in 1 day is 10 frames in 1 day. work will move much faster. the author himself will only need to try on the script and the construction of the frames themselves. but at the same time, he will not need to spend his machine time on rendering - he will only have to compose the received images into a single project. Anyone who wants to help - he will need to install the actual package in his home in which the current scene needs to be rendered, download the file with the scene description and loading it into the rendering package, according to him, get the finished picture and send it to the author. how many readers are we? I'm sure a lot. many houses have a computer that is idle in vain. it's like in a distributed computing project "ceti@home" though you have to distribute tasks manually.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This is an incest-riddled game, so no. Fathers and uncles die, mothers and aunts do not, they will always be there for the mc to fuck.

If the number of subscribers dip too low on Patreon/etc then they will return. ;)
... and sometimes not only to fuck but also give birth to MC's offspring hehe =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
thinking out loud
But it is quite possible to speed up the creation of updates. you just need to distribute non-rendered frames from some resource. future readers will pick them up, render them on their own computer and post the finished frames. 10 people for 1 frame in 1 day is 10 frames in 1 day. work will move much faster. the author himself will only need to try on the script and the construction of the frames themselves. but at the same time, he will not need to spend his machine time on rendering - he will only have to compose the received images into a single project. Anyone who wants to help - he will need to install the actual package in his home in which the current scene needs to be rendered, download the file with the scene description and loading it into the rendering package, according to him, get the finished picture and send it to the author. how many readers are we? I'm sure a lot. many houses have a computer that is idle in vain. it's like in a distributed computing project "ceti@home" though you have to distribute tasks manually.
It would be a real mess to handle.
No i guess that the future is more like posing and animating in a game engine like Unreal 5 , i have seen some renders that are real time that are much better than the average quality that the dev here achive with DAZ. With DAZ you can get some really good quality renders but the method used is very slow, now the latest versions of Unreal 5 can really achive realistic renders with no delay. And more with unreal you can have access to a huge library of perfabs to build much better environments than you can with DAZ.

Reactions: ramvivat
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes