JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Guys i wanna save data please
Why? You don't need it. I just checked and you can set "Skip Unseen Text" in your preferences, then start a new game and skip until you hit a choice, select your choice, then keep skipping again until you reach the end. There are 14 choices (and I'm not sure they actually matter). It took just under 6 minutes including the time where skipping stops at a choice and you have to roll back and see what the choice is about before selecting it.

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy and Sihn8

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It would be a real mess to handle.
No i guess that the future is more like posing and animating in a game engine like Unreal 5 , i have seen some renders that are real time that are much better than the average quality that the dev here achive with DAZ. With DAZ you can get some really good quality renders but the method used is very slow, now the latest versions of Unreal 5 can really achive realistic renders with no delay. And more with unreal you can have access to a huge library of perfabs to build much better environments than you can with DAZ.
They need to set up a boinc project :D That way supporters don't really have to do much, ergo can't fuck it up.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It would be a real mess to handle.
No i guess that the future is more like posing and animating in a game engine like Unreal 5 , i have seen some renders that are real time that are much better than the average quality that the dev here achive with DAZ. With DAZ you can get some really good quality renders but the method used is very slow, now the latest versions of Unreal 5 can really achive realistic renders with no delay. And more with unreal you can have access to a huge library of perfabs to build much better environments than you can with DAZ.
alas, I'm afraid you're right. I made the proposal simply because of my unfamiliarity with the kitchen for creating visual novels. I don't know if the process lends itself to any kind of automation. I don't know a lot, that's why it seems that it's all simple. I think even integrating into a boink will take a lot of work that needs to be repaid before it starts to bear fruit. no, you can potentially connect to a boink. after all, this is little different from the process of calculating a long series of numbers according to a given formula and sending the finished results. another thing is that automation is needed for preparing raw data for remote calculation, you need to export each frame from a sequence of frames separately, and create it in the simplest form for understanding in the form of a kind of zip archive, in which the 3D frame skeleton itself will be embedded without superimposed textures and attached to this frame, the required number of desired textures that must be applied to the skeletal image of the 3D frame. (but most likely I'm reinventing the wheel)

May 29, 2018
I usually don't comment but the "graduation party story" from the game sounds weirdly similar to another graduation party story with the twins.

I wonder if the author of the game got inspired by that one or it's just tottal coincedence that so many details are similar.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone!
Could someone here, if possible, guide me with whom I complete the relationship chart below? I still couldn't identify who this female character would be.
Thanks in advance for any help;)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Been a bit since I played. I forgot about the little cd's to find the hidden gallery pics. Thanks to the Mod for showing all of them. I've got, like, 5 or so pictures without it. LoL.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
v0.25 Changelog
Hey everyone!
v0.25 is almost ready, in this update we see a bit of fun with Rachel and Lilly, and we finally see Tasha and Christine returning!
I have to admit, I'm pretty happy to have them return too, the original plan was to have them away a little longer, as to have a couple in-game days pass in-between their departure and return, but having them back a little earlier seems more beneficial, especially since there have been several updates that they were not present in, and I definitely missed creating images of them!
Anyway, that poll about Lilly's future outfit is still going to happen, but I've decided to stall it a bit, it's definitely required before v0.27 though, not completely sure whether it will be required for v0.26 so I don't have an exact date for it yet.
v0.25 will be posted for Tier 3 patrons later today, once the last few details are smoothed out.
Once again, thank you all for your amazing support!
Content:
  • Acts 105, 106, 107, and 108.
  • 180 Images
  • 3 Animations
  • 1500+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/05/2023
  • $5 Patrons 24/05/2023
  • $1 Patrons 03/06/2023

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.25] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GuiltyPleasure-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes