Oct 28, 2017
This game is almost a kinetic novel. Last choice was around act 42, so you can just use the regular version and fast forward the whole story until the point where you left last time (act 152).
Maybe I am too stupid.
Fastforwarded the whole game and it stops at balcony scene.
Do i have to use the regular version?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Maybe I am too stupid.
If the "balcony scene" is the one where you're found out by mom then that is the end of the current version.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maybe I am too stupid.
Last act in v0.37 is act 156 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To see the Story Map, do a right click in the game and then select "Story Map" (top middle right). The Story Map is helpful to jump to single acts for replay and to look for hidden renders.

Reactions: 50996

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
I only recently found this Game and I like the Characters and the Rendering... great Work.(y)
I'm just wondering if this Game isn't that popular or why is there no custom Fan-Art for it? I seen other Games that got plenty of People making Fan Art... is there no Information out by the Dev of the Game about the DAZ (Base) Models he used for his Characters?! :unsure:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'm sure it's already been talked about, but why is the story so inconsistent? Like the aunt catches them while they're fucking and says MC can fuck her when he tells the mom about it. But when they're back home they're like we can't let aunt catch us, she already suspects... And the aunt is somehow different about being able to fuck her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rock&Rule

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm sure it's already been talked about, but why is the story so inconsistent? Like the aunt catches them while they're fucking and says MC can fuck her when he tells the mom about it. But when they're back home they're like we can't let aunt catch us, she already suspects... And the aunt is somehow different about being able to fuck her.
Maybe because the game now is 4 years in the making and devs forgot what they implemented some years ago?
It would be good if devs would read their "kinetic novel" from start again and then polish it a bit, removing some boring dialogs and making some scenes more consistent with previous content.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Maybe because the game now is 4 years in the making and devs forgot what they implemented some years ago?
It would be good if devs would read their "kinetic novel" from start again and then polish it a bit, removing some boring dialogs and making some scenes more consistent with previous content.
This is my #1 pet peeve with all these games, there's too much dialogue. Now don't get me wrong, this game is actually pretty good, the dialogue for the most part is interesting, and not too long. But of course there's the inconsistencies. If he wanted to change things, he should either change the part that doesn't make sense, but rather than waste time doing that, just take notes for the next game and end this one sooner than later. Not every game needs to be 100 hours long. Just make the game, finish it, and move on to the next. Most games I end up holding ctrl for 5 minutes because there's just THAT much dialogue.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The patreon business often is closer to running a TV show or doing a newspaper comic strip than producing a consistent full game or visual novel. Patrons expect a release every month in exchange for their donations. The dev will produce a short episode which can be easily consumed by patrons to keep them happy. No implementation of complex game mechanics or different paths since that would not result in instant patron happiness.
This game is a good example how devs adopt to patreon, switching to kinetic writing style, ending each month's episode with a cliffhanger, ignoring older episodes because the majority of patrons will just play the current episode and no longer care if the game/novel as a whole is consistent or interesting.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
The patreon business often is closer to running a TV show or doing a newspaper comic strip than producing a consistent full game or visual novel. Patrons expect a release every month in exchange for their donations. The dev will produce a short episode which can be easily consumed by patrons to keep them happy. No implementation of complex game mechanics or different paths since that would not result in instant patron happiness.
This game is a good example how devs adopt to patreon, switching to kinetic writing style, ending each month's episode with a cliffhanger, ignoring older episodes because the majority of patrons will just play the current episode and no longer care if the game/novel as a whole is consistent or interesting.
How can this game still have a patreon account, after all the sex between him and his sisters...

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
This is my #1 pet peeve with all these games, there's too much dialogue. Now don't get me wrong, this game is actually pretty good, the dialogue for the most part is interesting, and not too long. But of course there's the inconsistencies. If he wanted to change things, he should either change the part that doesn't make sense, but rather than waste time doing that, just take notes for the next game and end this one sooner than later. Not every game needs to be 100 hours long. Just make the game, finish it, and move on to the next. Most games I end up holding ctrl for 5 minutes because there's just THAT much dialogue.
I would have added game play vs story, so when after a long time you forgot about it, you could just use the game play to get the bigger story. This game doesn't have much story anyway, but the are some games out there, that I stopped playing, because I forgot about the story after a long time waiting for an update.

Of course if you do that it will just mean extra text, that can and need to be translated if having multiple languages. But than that shouldn't be the dev's purpose it could be fan addition. Of course if dev is russian/spanish or something it would be nice to at least have an english translation.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I see I need the patreon 19.50 a month, to be able to vote for MC being less gay, and start going down on the girls. Not sure if that's worth it's value. Just saying...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How can this game still have a patreon account, after all the sex between him and his sisters...
... by letting the players define relationships by adding words like "mom" and "sister" to the game ... The dev is "innocent", it's the players with their perverted minds who turn this "undefined" erotic novel into an "incest" novel.

Reactions: PPeters98

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
... by letting the players define relationships by adding words like "mom" and "sister" to the game ... The dev is "innocent", it's the players with their perverted minds who turn this "undefined" erotic novel into an "incest" novel.
I didn't know, I always though it automatically had mom and sis in it... Next update I'm gone check...

3.40 star(s) 119 Votes