Fappable One

May 14, 2020
July: Alright cat's out of the bag. Next comes a scolding or, a walk off in disgust followed by a venting to Christine. After that a pay off that we've been waiting for, and will be disappointed by, since the Yacht.

August/September: will be uneventful build up and teasing.

October/November: Threeway with Rachel/Lilly that is interrupted by Christine where she joins in and we get our first full-on scene between Lilly and Rachel.

December: Break for the Holidays.

January: Back to the home gym for the Tasha scene debut where we discover that she was watching the group scene and got so turned on/embarrassed that she rushed to the home gym to grind on one of the free weights.

February: Finally sex with Tasha.

March: Filler/Denouement

April: Time skip to see every female protag pregnant, excluding side characters, and on a new Yacht living in International Waters.

With roughly ten months to go this is kind of how I see the rest of the story panning out.
Yikes. Seems about accurate. Maybe I'll come back in April 2025 :KEK:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Maybe because the game now is 4 years in the making and devs forgot what they implemented some years ago?
It would be good if devs would read their "kinetic novel" from start again and then polish it a bit, removing some boring dialogs and making some scenes more consistent with previous content.

Since we're on the aunt topic, why is she so ugly? Her face give off 30-40% down syndrome vibes. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Post160G.png

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone!
v0.38 is almost done! In this update, we move forward with the aftermath of the last event and a new scheme to fix everything!
The update for Guilty Pleasure will be posted later today, as soon as the upload is finished.
And regarding HSU, I haven't had the time to get the scenes and story going, but that might change soon, as I mentioned previously, I'd like to have a first update of the game out before GP is finished, but since that's still a while off, I've been focusing mostly on GP. Now, I can't put it this off forever, so I will be getting started on the scenes and story of HSU very soon.
Once again, thank you for your amazing support!
And remember to bookmark the page, just in case!
Content:

• Acts 157, 158, 159, and 160.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 1 Animation
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/07/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/07/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/08/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.38] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 119 Votes