Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I downloaded this game because it was on Steam, so before I buy it, I thought to check it out here. Started off ok, then BAM the sandbox kicked in.... sad face. I didn't see the sandbox tag.. that is on me. So that is where I quit the game. I don't know if it is any good or not.... maybe I will continue to find out.... but I really dislike most sandbox games.

anyway, peace.

Reactions: stargate1979

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
I downloaded this game because it was on Steam, so before I buy it, I thought to check it out here. Started off ok, then BAM the sandbox kicked in.... sad face. I didn't see the sandbox tag.. that is on me. So that is where I quit the game. I don't know if it is any good or not.... maybe I will continue to find out.... but I really dislike most sandbox games.

anyway, peace.
you know how to take off that sad face ?
to upload it here and share the link
the sandbox is not problem for us and you will be a happy hero

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
At the very beginning, to start Selina’s thread, on Friday you need to talk to her while she is watching TV series. I can't start a dialogue with her. Selina is not active. What to do?

Cockhybrid

Sep 4, 2018

anyway, peace.
If you think this one is a real sandbox then you have never played big brother

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
If you think this one is a real sandbox then you have never played big brother
I did play Big Brother, I played a lot of sandbox game a few years ago. But now days I prefer just VN's and some KN's Just not into clicking on rooms, doors, etc... mostly to find nothing .... most sandbox games do not even need the sandbox, as they are just go here to get the next thing you need to find/do...

anyway peace

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I did play Big Brother, I played a lot of sandbox game a few years ago. But now days I prefer just VN's and some KN's Just not into clicking on rooms, doors, etc... mostly to find nothing .... most sandbox games do not even need the sandbox, as they are just go here to get the next thing you need to find/do...

anyway peace
I understand your position regarding sandboxes, but in this game the sandbox is simplified: in other words, you don’t need to get relationship points, repeat events 10 times, etc., just follow the hint menu to go into the room of the character at the right time and get a long scene.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes