lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just hope now this steam release was done (also no more bonus episode), he can be more consistent with updates. This year the game complete 2 years-old and no vaginal/anal sex is pretty lame

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The file already had some saves I tried loading them and this shows up is this safe?
it's more of a ren'py anti-cheat bullshit rather than malware. try looking up how to disable save token verification in f95 or google and that should stop that from popping up.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
this update has nonsense. i thought the family will go on trip on the yacht and we will have fun . i am realy disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: DemandoSama

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
FYI If you don't want to use the provided saves you can delete them from the "game" folder and copy/paste saves from the old "user appdata renpy" folder to the new one.

Reactions: Kakuroi

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i will check out the latest update but my expectations are very low for this until i see some TnA and some smashing until then most updates are going to be a big let down but since i have low expectations for these updates until otherwise it dont really bother me all to much but thanks for the update looking forward to it nonetheless :cool: :coffee: (y)

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes