Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I found 8 of the 10 special renders. Has anyone found the last two?
One is in the gym. One is in your moms room at night. One was in sister or moms room during the day too I think.

Here is how to find the card easily: If you keep clicking the middle mouse button to hide the hud and then return the hud, each time you click it off it reveals anything on the screen highlighted, including the cards. Just visually scan every area by doing this and they are easy to find.

How do you use the device clarice gave you?
Warning,. Each time you do this it starts the ENTIRE long scene over again. Just make time go ahead to skip it.

Jan 7, 2021
One is in the gym. One is in your moms room at night. One was in sister or moms room during the day too I think.

Here is how to find the card easily: If you keep clicking the middle mouse button to hide the hud and then return the hud, each time you click it off it reveals anything on the screen highlighted, including the cards. Just visually scan every area by doing this and they are easy to find.

Warning,. Each time you do this it starts the ENTIRE long scene over again. Just make time go ahead to skip it.
Just update your game that bug was fixed on February 24th...

1709977002653.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Unlocked + Shawn's mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Without Shawn's mod
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

With Shawn's mod
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 383 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Can't progress from the dining table discussion at the beginning. It's not showing me any options to continue after talking to the three girls.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Can't progress from the dining table discussion at the beginning. It's not showing me any options to continue after talking to the three girls.
Can anyone tell me what to do next? I am stuck. Can't really do anything. I've talked to all three of them, and the options are greyed out. There's no other option to choose and I don't know how to proceed. Please help.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me what to do next? I am stuck. Can't really do anything. I've talked to all three of them, and the options are greyed out. There's no other option to choose and I don't know how to proceed. Please help.
after the conversation at the table should start sandbox mode, in the upper right corner there is a button for hints regarding advancement with girls

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
after the conversation at the table should start sandbox mode, in the upper right corner there is a button for hints regarding advancement with girls
But I can't start the sandbox phase. After talking with all three of them, the three options are greyed out and no other buttons or options are appearing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wizardcock
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes