ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
he is a lazy milker, so i lost any hype for the next update
I noticed that this is the only thing you say in every comment and finally I feel the need to respond.

Yeah dude, I'm milking that 300 bucks a month. This way I can buy a coffee every day (medium size because I don't earn enough for a large one).

I hope you feel relieved now. Thanks.

Oh wait, I just remembered that after the platform cuts I was left with 250. I should skip coffee one day a week.

Pintios

Aug 24, 2021
I noticed that this is the only thing you say in every comment and finally I feel the need to respond.

Yeah dude, I'm milking that 300 bucks a month. This way I can buy a coffee every day (medium size because I don't earn enough for a large one).

Oh wait, I just remembered that after the platform cuts I was left with 250. I should skip coffee one day a week.
dont get distracted...keep going and you can earn a lot. Your game is perfect.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

keep up the great work.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

oh poor milker

try to work herder to earn better

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
oh poor milker

try to work herder to earn better
but it's true, you whine about milking everywhere. I think you're just envy that someone is getting money in the form of patreon\subscribstar's donation system. You wish you could do the same, but whining on a forum doesn't pay.

By the way, did you see the new previews from ByteHog?
There are some beautiful environments. I liked the spa the best.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
but it's true, you whine about milking everywhere. I think you're just envy that someone is getting money in the form of patreon\subscribstar's donation system. You wish you could do the same, but whining on a forum doesn't pay.

By the way, did you see the new previews from ByteHog?
There are some beautiful environments. I liked the spa the best.
beautiful environments lol

did you see the halloween and chrismas episides ? :poop:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wizardcock

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Halloween episode was short but really good btw. I don't understand what you're complaining about.
its simple, when the dev make good update i tell him that his work was good like the first updates i told him
and when i find the update trash and he wasted time with useless episodes i tell him what i think about him honestly

i realy like sophie and aiden's mother , the update of sophie's rape was trash nonsense
the dev is good at renders but he must try to build good story

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes