• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MaAda87

Jul 19, 2017
its not just the annoying thing. they look a few minutes in the FIRST update, tell bs like "i´ve been on this rodeo", or "i see the writings on the wall" and give 1 star. that harms the star rating. i mean who looks in a 3 star thread? so less views, less potential patreons.

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
I'm stuck after the scene with Daniel breaking in the house, i don't have any hints, is this the end ? Sophie is wonderful though :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Unlocked + Shawn's mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Without Shawn's mod

With Shawn's mod

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 383 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
How do I escape the diner? I already talked to the 3 girls but I dont get other options
You ever find out how?
I'm also stuck asking about their day o_O
After talking to the three characters there, the game progresses automatically. I think u are playing an unofficial build or something. Because there is no such bug in the official builds.

Reactions: Sbme69

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
After talking to the three characters there, the game progresses automatically. I think u are playing an unofficial build or something. Because there is no such bug in the official builds.
It is one of the best games in the field of ntr, please add the ability to change the family ratio of the characters with mc, or add the incest patch. Good luck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just started the game and the MC is called Nameless. I guess the idea is that I go back and change the name... It's not going to happen.

EDIT:

Is there anyone who is not a follower of ntr in this thread?
I only play because the game warns with asterisks how to avoid the NTR. If I had to figure it out for myself, I'd wait for a mod or guide to play the game.

EDIT 2:
crookscomp, Thanks for the facepalm, it counts as a like.

For the rest, I don't know if it offends you that my MC is called Nameless, or that I don't like NTR and prefer to know how to avoid it. Actually, either of the two options speaks worse about you than about me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes