MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It's remarkable that even in the non-NTR route we've seen about as many non-MC dicks as we've seen vaginas.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's remarkable that even in the non-NTR route we've seen about as many non-MC dicks as we've seen vaginas.
Care to elaborate? because i only played the non-ntr route and the only non-MC dick showed was Aiden in only one brief scene. But in the other hand MC, and only MC, already saw sophie's pussy, hazel's pussy, jade's pussy and alice's pussy.
If people don't like how the game was designed, it's 100% alright. I just don't understand the need of spread lies about the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh well then yah - the original post this was in reference to the back and forth on:

doesn't make much sense, as it implies vanilla content is omitted in favor of ntr content; when the reality is the game is in its youth. People just need to chill for a few updates.
I think the same ;)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, when you start the game you are not able to enter the "cheat codes" until far into the game. This is something that needs to happen right from the start. If you are redefining the relationships, then that needs to happen right at the beginning, not later after you can free roam. I found this a but off putting, just a valid complaint I have.

Music and sounds need to be turned WAY down for people who have a fresh start in the game. It about blew my roof off my house as I play games on my PC hooked up to a sound system. I know this happens on some renpy games upon first start up, but the dev needs to fix this.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Care to elaborate? because i only played the non-ntr route and the only non-MC dick showed was Aiden in only one brief scene. But in the other hand MC, and only MC, already saw sophie's pussy, hazel's pussy, jade's pussy and alice's pussy.
If people don't like how the game was designed, it's 100% alright. I just don't understand the need of spread lies about the game.
First, Vincent also shows his dick when he borrows underwear during the snowstorm. Second, Aiden shows his dick in at least two different scenes, one that focuses on him masturbating. All in non-NTR scenes.

And I forgot about Jade which is why it was so close in my head, but it's still weirdly a lot IMO.

Jan 7, 2021
First, Vincent also shows his dick when he borrows underwear during the snowstorm. Second, Aiden shows his dick in at least two different scenes, one that focuses on him masturbating. All in non-NTR scenes.

And I forgot about Jade which is why it was so close in my head, but it's still weirdly a lot IMO.
LOL. Except the hall scene with aiden, all the scenes you're talking about take place in situations where the male characters are alone. No one's showing anyone their dick. Nothing happens in any of them(including the hall scene). I think you want to create unnecessary controversy here.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.5.0] Unofficial Android Port + Shawnchapp's Walkthrough/Improvements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 435Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I followed step by step and changed the relationship to mom/sis/sis. But the MC very often continues to use "Sophia" instead of mom is it normal?

Thank you
Yes, you would probably have to manually go into the scripts and change those to say Mom (could mess your game up, assume the risks if you do it, but I don't mind I do this for most games anyway).

It could be the way dev wants it to show those dialogue choices, could be he just overlooked those bits, could be it's not fully implemented, could be a bug in the code, until next update just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Jan 7, 2021
I followed step by step and changed the relationship to mom/sis/sis. But the MC very often continues to use "Sophia" instead of mom is it normal?

Thank you
I wouldn't call it very often, but yes I've seen that 3-4 times. Maybe these parts were left like that intentionally. If it was overlooked, I'm sure it will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes