Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys do you accept Clarice's offer or not? Is this some sort of big choice? Just to understand.
I feel a little undecided about this. The real problem is due to the two paths of the game...Vincent will surely hit on the MC's mother sooner or later...that's the last thing I want. Since I'm not interested in the NTR path.

what did you choose?

Reactions: L7Bear

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So guys do you accept Clarice's offer or not? Is this some sort of big choice? Just to understand.
I feel a little undecided about this. The real problem is due to the two paths of the game...Vincent will surely hit on the MC's mother sooner or later...that's the last thing I want. Since I'm not interested in the NTR path.

what did you choose?
You could also pop in URM, then see where that leads.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

what did you choose?
Until now, there is no direct consequence from this choice aside some changes in dialogues (MC remebering he sided with Clarice and has to find something to be used against Vincent).
Whatever thing Vincent can do, i'm sure we'll be able to avoid just like we are able to avoid the current ntr scenes.
But either way, in my main save MC keeps loyal to Vincent. That dude is cool and MC will already fuck his wife and daughter, so screw up his business and put him jail is already to much.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i discover this game recently and i really love it. character designed , quality , story line is good. but which i didn't like boy goes sexual action so easly in nights with her sisters and wife. at least he should make them drunk or something.

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
i cant believe how many times i have said this idk if i did to you in the past but check your link doesnt download shit how is one supposed to get the gallery mod if this is what happens
I can't believe how blind some people are, there is literally an install guide in the post where there are a set of instructions, not my fault you cant read for shit. Here I'll post it again, maybe then you can finally practice some actual reading.
  1. Right click on file, select saved linked content as and download the file.
1682113585629.png
Take in mind that if you have to ask the same thing so many times, it just might be you who is dumb, maybe next time you will actually ask nicely instead of being rude and obnoxious.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
is there any gallery option available for this game? hate the sandbox mode which removes the fun of playing the game.

Reactions: MikeOG
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1872568

Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: ByteHog Prime -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.
If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.4.0): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.4.0): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Android*

Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night (NTR):

I.PATCH: Relationship Changer

Extra: Hidden Cards Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1872632 View attachment 1872633 View attachment 1872635 View attachment 2148560 View attachment 1872637 View attachment 1872639 View attachment 1872640 View attachment 2148553 View attachment 1872641 View attachment 1872642 View attachment 1872643 View attachment 1872651 View attachment 2522924 View attachment 2522925 View attachment 1872652 View attachment 1872655 View attachment 1872656
The best keep going

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes