aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's a really solid start, I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I don't usually try out games this early in their development but the screenshots, tags, and reviews had me intrigued. Not much content as of yet, maybe an hour or so, but there's a good foundation here so far.

Great start, dev. Keep it up!

Reactions: Mikilande

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
When I look at the files of the game, the characters seem to be our mother and our sisters, I didn't understand why there is no incest tag. The renders of the game are pretty good, I especially loved the venues. Sandbox isn't a problem for me if it's not going to have boring and illogical gameplay. A good start. Good luck dev

Reactions: Roche3945

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
My 2 cents:
- Renders are good. The women are hot. Yeah, they seem the same model with some changes, but i think is really unfair demand and expect high costumes models from anyone who is literally starting make a game and a patreon page.

- I like how the scene play out when pick the straight "non-ntr" choice. See other guys failing and get frustated in their dirty intetions towards "my gilrs" is always satisfactory. If future non-ntr choices play out the same, it will be great.

- Animations are ok/so-so. Personally, i believe that animations are bonus that need be really well-made to be worth it. And is pretty possible make really good erotic/lewd scenes without animatios. So my advice will be focus on still renders for now and don't waste development time making it. Leave it for when you have enough resources to make them good.

- Story/plot is pure nonsense/comedy. And this can be the best thing if you embrace it. Embrace the comedy. Don't take nothing seriously. Just make a fun comedy with tons of humor and sex, of course :devilish:

- I assume that MC's relationship with his "family" will be a typical slowburn. No problem for me, but keep in mind that not all women need be a slowburn. There is nothing wrong with some sex with whom is ready for it (like Vincent's wife).

-There is some typos in the game. Also, in one moment when Vincent is talking the textbox show MC's name. 1 giga is to many for the amout of content, maybe try compress the images. And for patreon reasons, i think is better disclaimer and make clear in the game that MC has no blood relations with the three girls in the house.

- An unofficial I-patch is needed;)

Good luck with game (y)(y)

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes