fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Incest patch?

Also seriously? The dude leaves 500k outside.
Apparently we're expected to make our own or just pretend, despite the fact that cest is mentioned in future tags. Odd to me, you want subscribers but almost nobody is going to subscribe to a 1st version of a developer's first game, but to not provide something so simple and literally hasn't even commented about it. Well, I guess time to move on and check next time it gets updated.

Reactions: Samken and Yonamous

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are people really comparing this to Power Vacuum? its not even on the same level, the images are good I'll give it that.
It needs a good proof reader and that sandbox? Is this a slow burn for the mc? Will it take forever to get any meaningful content with him? He looks like a dork anyway maybe his appearance should change over time working with Vincent? You know like Power Vacuum (except without the drugs)

And everyone knows damn well that if the dev starts to "lag behind" so to speak you'll see things like "is that it?" with regards to updates and the old "This dev is a milker!" "The updates are taking too long!"

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...avoidable is good, especially for ntr...but seeing the planned tags...dunno, somehow it looks like the ntr path will be the main focus and even if it stays avoidable it could lead to very little content for people who never would take the ntr route...and i really hope rape will be fully avoidable too...

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hey, I look at your comments from time to time and thank you all for your good thoughts and constructive criticism. You can be sure that I will consider them. Now, my 2 days of short break is over. As of today, I'm back at work. I welcome you all to my patreon and discord channel so that you can be informed of the news feed.

And you know I can't make and share an incest patch obviously right?

But I'm thinking something about that.

Don't worry.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hey, I look at your comments from time to time and thank you all for your good thoughts and constructive criticism. You can be sure that I will consider them. Now, my 2 days of short break is over. As of today, I'm back at work. I welcome you all to my patreon and discord channel so that you can be informed of the news feed.

Don't worry.
what tags are you planning to make avoidable. And what is the balance of content you have planned for the non ntr and the ntr will there be same amount of content for each route

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i have a big problem/issue. i wanted to try out the game (especially cause of the busty brunette and the old guy)

BUT

unfortunately everytime i download the file and want to start, my pc tells me i cannot and deletes the exe files. why? every.single.time.

never happend to me before. any ideas? even when i run it as admin it doesnt allow it....

edit: okay got it work lol

Last edited:

Ababa3586

May 11, 2019
I put that one in my top 10 games! On a side note, I've seen that old creep elswere... About the lease, point 8 is an illegal clause in here. Its considered abusive unless the landlord have solid proff that there is a risk.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Don't worry.
No, not directly of course not.... but if someone else were to share it... I still think the easiest route is letting players name relationships, but I'm no programmer.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
For those who can't tell when the update is over; if the hint system says "<Reached the end for this update>" for every character, the update is finished.

That's it.

Free roam scenes are not included in the hint system because they are optional repeatable events and aren't included in the story flow.

You can check the in-game changelog for the answer of the question "what new free roam events we have in this update?". Changelog button is located at the bottom left of the main menu.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes