ramu098

Sep 20, 2020
does anyone have a walkthrough
cant play the game.....i clicked the hint button but it only says about next update...is that all...

Jul 2, 2022
Haha mc accepting the money basically meant mafia fucking his family.
The mafia looked at his family pic and his intentions weren't good. So mom and sis might get blackmailed into fucking him .

But i wonder why isn't blackmail tag added?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Haha mc accepting the money basically meant mafia fucking his family.
The mafia looked at his family pic and his intentions weren't good. So mom and sis might get blackmailed into fucking him .

But i wonder why isn't blackmail tag added?
Because in this version there is no blackmail. Usually, tags are added for current content, not future.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
I don't totally agree sandbox thing; I think it can be very good with a walkthrough, especially for night scenes.
I can agree with that, sanbox can be good solution but only when we have a lot of availible content and various events in the game, not on the start when u should spend much time to achieve little piece of content.

We had great examples, where game start without sandbox and after some time it will included. I just say that this intro on the start of game without sandbox should be much longer than we have now.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
what kinda ntr?
For now u cant find nothing but some hints about your mom and neighborh (old and ugly) with some kind of blackmail and i suppose it will be also your new boss (big ugly mf) with all of your family (sisters and mom). But it will also be avoidable, i think.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Better and more attractive characters could have been used instead of the old man and the criminal

Reactions: Dopplyn

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Recipe of fast updates;
Don't be lazy
Work
Work Harder
Yep, I put some extra work into this and here is the release date of the second update:
+$20 Tiers: Friday, July 15.
$10 Tier: Monday, July 18.
$5 Tier: Thursday, July 21.
The number of renders and animations of the update is not crystal clear yet, but I can say that it will be around ≈500 renders and 5 animations(≈480 frames).
I'm currently dealing with finishing a few remaining renders. Then I will do the final polishing.
Finally, my new proofreader will do his part. He also made some corrections for the first update.
The estimated download size for v0.2.0 will be 1.4 GB.
And, I want to thank you all. Especially my supporters. You are the ones who gave me the desire to work more. As my support increases, I will be able to release updates with more content by purchasing new equipments.
Peace!!!

overexposed__

Apr 21, 2021

Recipe of fast updates;
Don't be lazy
Work
Work Harder
Yep, I put some extra work into this and here is the release date of the second update:
+$20 Tiers: Friday, July 15.
$10 Tier: Monday, July 18.
$5 Tier: Thursday, July 21.
The number of renders and animations of the update is not crystal clear yet, but I can say that it will be around ≈500 renders and 5 animations(≈480 frames).
I'm currently dealing with finishing a few remaining renders. Then I will do the final polishing.
Finally, my new proofreader will do his part. He also made some corrections for the first update.
The estimated download size for v0.2.0 will be 1.4 GB.
And, I want to thank you all. Especially my supporters. You are the ones who gave me the desire to work more. As my support increases, I will be able to release updates with more content by purchasing new equipments.
Peace!!!
Wonderful news. Eager to play the next installment, my support.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm, that fem in darkblue from op-post looks quite natural. at least at that shot.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Looks good enough question is if Dev will have balls to make MC interesting character - good or bad with some nice choices..not usual meak little shit :D

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes