giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.2.0 Final] [ByteHog Prime]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 206 MB

- -

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
About bug in trigger the dinner event, from dev on his discord:

"Fixed it. You will not encounter this problem in the final version. Final version will be released in 3 days. To avoid any problems for now; This only happens when moving from the living room to the kitchen. If you go from second floor hall to kitchen, you should be fine. Also, if you go to the kitchen using fast travel, there will be no problem"

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Not to shabby, but... for women it is SHE and HER not HE and HIS, dammit. 9 out of 10 times it is wrong.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
as soon as that old dude approched the house i could feel a disturbance in the force.. and had a baaaaad feeling about this.. ok enough star wars pointless quotes.. still early days reading it but seemed fun.. i agree tho maybe this doesnt need the sandbox element

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I like the story so far, the girls are prety hot, so i wish you luck with the game, i will follow very close the development of the game :D

Reactions: VOYEUR

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I dunno if it will change in future updates but i kinda like that Vincent is also some comedic relief.. i automatically assumed he was going to be the typical nasty thug as his character render usually portrays so it was a welcome and refreshing change to see him take the butt of the jokes here and there as well as being a funny foil to the mc's goofiness.. kinda like the oddball buddy cop relationship.. hope this sticks as its a good break away from any ntr heat you get from the people who cant learn that if you dont like it dont play it :)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
FOR DINNER SCENE - go upstairs to hallway skip time to evening.. click on kitchen fast travel and the scene should activate.. did for me

ONLY Selina and Sophie have scenes following the dinner

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I dont think one should advertise the game with
>guys the game has avoidable ntr!
When ntr is 80% of the content and probably 90% in the future.
Really? Damn. I was about to ask if future swinging/lesbian was avoidable but I guess that's a moot point then.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Also to DEV - hazel looks way to old for her character age.. too many frown lines and nasal crease.. it kinda makes her look like has an ageing disease at times.. just needs de aging a bit but not to Loli standards lol

Reactions: Orlox and friendmb
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes