lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good update. Sophie is hot as fuck. My MC will never lose a chance to see her magnificents tits and ass.
That douche Daniel can try as hard as he can, as far as i'm concern he will always end naked in the streets:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: allura404 and LizaS

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
The content is being added at a good pace, but the game needs character priority. Focus and flesh out one character per update, and maybe sprinkle some minor content bits for the rest. For example Sophie gets main focus of one update, and during one of her stories, the other girls also makes a small appearance giving a little towards their story too. After each have reached certain points of lewd content, the sandbox content can also get expanded alongside, for scene replayability.

Reactions: memo_herdez

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So, is there any reason why every girl seems to have their hair up? I mean, I get it for sex scenes and whatnot, but there's no reason to keep it up during regular scenes.

Renders looks pretty decent, though. Might have to give it look, assuming the sandbox isn't too rough.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Game showed potential until sandbox was introduced. Yeah there is a hint system, but when I'm on Tuesday morning and my next interaction is Friday night... skip ... skip... skip... it is just too much. maybe once there is more to the game and story, but for me right now this is a pass. Good Luck to the dev, and to those not turned off by the sandbox.

Reactions: JGoat

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Game showed potential until sandbox was introduced. Yeah there is a hint system, but when I'm on Tuesday morning and my next interaction is Friday night... skip ... skip... skip... it is just too much. maybe once there is more to the game and story, but for me right now this is a pass. Good Luck to the dev, and to those not turned off by the sandbox.
Guess I can go ahead and delete this if that's the case.

Reactions: frankiller79

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hey, I didn't think the update would be released here that fast, but here it is... Anyway, this is a beta version and please let me know on if you find any bugs or mistakes. You can be sure that the bugs and grammar mistakes will be fixed in the final version. The file size will also be reduced. Thank you.

Note: If you're having trouble with the first event of the second update, just go to the kitchen from hall or using fast travel. If you go to the kitchen from the living room, the event will not be triggered. That's it.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's weird... Taking movie name but make the game with male character? Is there at least any connection with the movie?..

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes