waltage

May 19, 2017
Shit interface at night it is not clear where to go to sleep, the author obviously likes to create problems for the player from scratch

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A lot of empty places about town and people MC has nothing to talk about with.
Especially the babes he says he has nothing to talk about and
we gotta skip nothing to do a whole week for
a dinner that does not trigger from the map, not from the dining room,
like it should, but from the hall, which is on another floor alltogether.

All available interactions should be codensed in the course of the week,
then next update move to next week, so players do not have ta skip like mad waiting for MC to
get outta his head and coin some topics of conversation so he has something to talk to his
girls about.

Reactions: Pogo123

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
any heroes out there who could do an Incest Patch for this game?
I'd wait for more updates, this game has great potential..

Reactions: allura404

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A lot of empty places about town and people MC has nothing to talk about with.
Especially the babes he says he has nothing to talk about and
we gotta skip nothing to do a whole week for
a dinner that does not trigger from the map, not from the dining room,
like it should, but from the hall, which is on another floor alltogether.

All available interactions should be codensed in the course of the week,
then next update move to next week, so players do not have ta skip like mad waiting for MC to
get outta his head and coin some topics of conversation so he has something to talk to his
girls about.
Sandboxes are so fun, amirite?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
WOW.. those final scenes for this update lol.... Note to self... DONT mention Vincent's wife EEEEVER!!! and on the ntr route... lol guess this is one time when picking the non ntr route worked out better lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Shit interface at night it is not clear where to go to sleep, the author obviously likes to create problems for the player from scratch
I'll agree here but not to call it shit just needs more quick travel options and rooms

regio94

May 27, 2018
any heroes out there who could do an Incest Patch for this game?
I'd wait for more updates, this game has great potential..
Why do you need incest patch in NO MORE MONEY , FUCKING ROBIN because when i see your question i'm asking myself if you ever played one of ths game

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Emmm did you play the update? cause 80% of the content was vanilla. Trying to sabotage the game by spreading misinformation is pretty pathetic.
Yeah, right? In this update MC make out naked and make Vincent's wife blow him. Get a handjob from Sophie. If this is just 20%, it'll mean that ntr path already have at least 8 lewd scenes in this update. And i'm pretty sure this is untrue even i never playing the ntr path.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah, right? In this update MC make out naked and make Vincent's wife blow him. Get a handjob from Sophie. If this is just 20%, it'll mean that ntr path already have at least 8 lewd scenes in this update. And i'm pretty sure this is untrue even i never playing the ntr path.
Ntr path gets a teasing scene with Selina, A good build up scene but nothing hardcore yet.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I'll agree here but not to call it shit just needs more quick travel options and rooms
Come on, I just added the fast travel system... I mean, what should I do to make it more convenient for you? Any ideas?

No, I'm not removing the sandbox.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Come on, I just added the fast travel system... I mean, what should I do to make it more convenient for you? Any ideas?

Maybe add MC's romm in the fast travel, since his room is some kind "hide" in the corner of the screen

Reactions: Old Man Al

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need clear hints. How come you got straight answers about more than a half of th babes
not getting content but you fail to tell us there is nothing in town for the most part of the first week
and we have to wait for friday. Those hints fail to tell us there is nothing coded in any place
other than at home at a certain hour or at vincent after the dinner.
We are not even told that we need to advance the time until the next scene triggers at home
or the simple fact that the family eats in the kitchen, not in the diningroom and not out on the town.
We could use a hint about the fact that in this update nothing is going on anywhere around town,
so we should stop looking at places of business that are empty.
In a sandbox, places open gradually, but for example the store has no options outside the only scene where MC is shown to know the clerk and they talk like buddies, but after that the store is empty.
Then the other stores MC tells us he does not know the people, so what about the one guy
he does know, the convenience store clerk he talked to already n the first scene?

When the hints tell us right off the bat about a dinner we have no idea when and where it is at,
at the house or about town, or that more n half our hotties have no content,
how convinced do you believe players get to click like mad in hopes of finding stuff where most
is already advertised as non existent?

Reactions: DTchan

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Maybe add MC's romm in the fast travel, since his room is some kind "hide" in the corner of the screen
It's already exists. Are you sure you tried Fast Travel? It's in the upper left corner. You can activate it from the Preferences section.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
We need clear hints. How come you got straight answers about more than a half of th babes
not getting content but you fail to tell us there is nothing in town for the most part of the first week
and we have to wait for friday. Those hints fail to tell us there is nothing coded in any place
other than at home at a certain hour or at vincent after the dinner.
We are not even told that we need to advance the time until the next scene triggers at home
or the simple fact that the family eats in the kitchen, not in the diningroom and not out on the town.
We could use a hint about the fact that in this update nothing is going on anywhere around town,
so we should stop looking at places of business that are empty.
In a sandbox, places open gradually, but for example the store has no options outside the only scene where MC is shown to know the clerk and they talk like buddies, but after that the store is empty.
Then the other stores MC tells us he does not know the people, so what about the one guy
he does know, the convenience store clerk he talked to already n the first scene?

When the hints tell us right off the bat about a dinner we have no idea when and where it is at,
at the house or about town, or that more n half our hotties have no content,
how convinced do you believe players get to click like mad in hopes of finding stuff where most
is already advertised as non existent?
Look, I said that both here and on discord. No specific day or time is required to trigger the kitchen event. You just need to go to the kitchen in the evening. But there was a bug in the beta version. If you go to the kitchen from the living room, the event was not triggered. So, you have to go to the kitchen from the second floor hall(or using fast travel) in the beta. It's fixed in the final version. What you will do in other events is already obvious too. Please stop spamming the same thing. Thanks.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes