Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This game really is very good, too bad it's little content per update. That same were only three missions for one to two months of waiting.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
ntr content is really lacking
This game really is very good, too bad it's little content per update. That same were only three missions for one to two months of waiting.
You guys better get used to this everyone's going to have share update time with the various fetishes. Some people might not get want they want every time. Do you want fast updates with little content or slow updates with a lot of content? As far as I know this is a one person team.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
it's not only that, but also because people search to see how much ntr(or really any other type of ontent) is on a specific game, and posts like mine helps them figure out if it's worth to download 1GB for 100MB of ntr content or if they should keep an eye on this one until further updates. I know it's difficult for devs to satisfy everyone's wishes(if not, impossible) and that it's a one man-game, but it would be nice to know how much ntr content to expect.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I love the game. the biggest error i saw was. this was put through a English translator. and its kinda obv.. because when the mc is talking about his sisters. the dialogue still refers to them as a he. not a she.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes