eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Renders are decent, and mom's model is good. However, the grammar is off at various parts. Needs some more proofreading.
Content is virtually non-existent.

Worth checking up on in a few months' time.

Last edited:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Looks realy good. But i should assume that without sandbox it will be much better and i mean it. Just good VN with your valuable choices meanwile gaming.

About intro. It is very short but still promising (until i saw sandbox but nevermind), so, we have nice story, pretty ok renders and animations. All kind of my favorite characters (from sweet one to ugly bastard), avoilable NTR and in the end tons of plans for future. Good luck, will defenetly play in it with more content on a plate.

And a tip about hint system. PLEASE make it one list for all characters.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today and I'll say it looks pretty good. Visuals aside, since it looks good, I'll have to play to get a good sense of where the story will go. Sandbox I'm not overly concerned about. I'll try it all out and go from there with it.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Looks realy good. But i should assume that without sandbox it will be much better and i mean it. Just good VN with your valuable choices meanwile gaming.

About intro. It is very short but still promising (until i saw sandbox but nevermind), so, we have nice story, pretty ok renders and animations. All kind of my favorite characters (from sweet one to ugly bastard), avoilable NTR and in the end tons of plans for future. Good luck, will defenetly play in it with more content on a plate.

And a tip about hint system. PLEASE make it one list for all characters.
I don't totally agree sandbox thing; I think it can be very good with a walkthrough, especially for night scenes.

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
the main characters look great. I just didn't like that it was possible to "sleep sex" on the first day. I hope this is done in order to interest people, and in the future we will gradually go

Reactions: seya12345

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
the main characters look great. I just didn't like that it was possible to "sleep sex" on the first day. I hope this is done in order to interest people, and in the future we will gradually go
I agree to a point. We don't need another game that blue balls us in the sleep sex department for 2 years while we wait impatiently for more sleep scenes.

I don't really want the scenes to be rushed, you're right that pacing is important. But I'm hopeful that the dev includes this content in an update sooner rather than later. So many sandbox games have the sleep sex tag but there's very few that actually have a decent amount of content in that department. I hope this one becomes one of those few

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes