4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
What i dont understand is why there is no rape tag. if it was a woman in the vn being forced by a man to have sex with a shock collar, torture and the threat of jail and death its called rape, but when a woman does it to a man its called domination. dont really care what your kink is, but rape is rape. i liked the premise of the vn and thought id give female dom a chance in exchange for a good story, but im just not partially to playing the victim or the abuser in rape. proper tagging is crucial.

other than that no complaints, aside from that content, i thought the rest was rather well done. good luck in the future dev!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Either you have uploaded wrong or have named it wrong. Either way pls check and update!!!
Thanks for mentioning, was posting multiple of these and put the wrong one here; apologies on my end. I've switched the message's content for the right game (linking to the right torrent). Thanks again for the mention.

Jan 13, 2021
No relevant choices in this Update and MY Path (Kalie is NOT evil) doesn t fit her personality in this new Update at all (with my previous choices). She didn t even try to resist to humiliate her husband. Makes no sense. Dev should at least stick to the Path we have choosen (good or evil) and should implement powerful choices. At least, the Renders are great.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
What i dont understand is why there is no rape tag. if it was a woman in the vn being forced by a man to have sex with a shock collar, torture and the threat of jail and death its called rape, but when a woman does it to a man its called domination. dont really care what your kink is, but rape is rape. i liked the premise of the vn and thought id give female dom a chance in exchange for a good story, but im just not partially to playing the victim or the abuser in rape. proper tagging is crucial.

other than that no complaints, aside from that content, i thought the rest was rather well done. good luck in the future dev!
This is clearly double standards. It's a man who is raped but no rape tag. Ntr is not optional but the dev posted it like it is. A woman fucking your wife in front of you while you can't do anything is not ntr? This bs is so sexist.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is clearly double standards. It's a man who is raped but no rape tag. Ntr is not optional but the dev posted it like it is. A woman fucking your wife in front of you while you can't do anything is not ntr? This bs is so sexist.
Just wait till you get divorced.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Does not deserve the rating it has, 3/5 at best.. And that's mostly for the female character models and the setting

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
Does the sissification tag only pertain to Irma, or will the MC or other characters we see go/have gone through a similar process as Irma?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
So far only Irma. Something is planned for chapter 8. Optional, because apparently it's one of those "controversial" kinks.
It's not about whether something is controversial is not. It's about not giving misinformation. I'm fine if NTR is unavoidable, but you clearly lied when you said "Optional NTR". You also never placed rape tag even though this is clearly rape.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
No relevant choices in this Update and MY Path (Kalie is NOT evil) doesn t fit her personality in this new Update at all (with my previous choices). She didn t even try to resist to humiliate her husband. Makes no sense. Dev should at least stick to the Path we have choosen (good or evil) and should implement powerful choices. At least, the Renders are great.
I'm totally fine with that. Kalie have been cucked by her husband with a woman whose at her home to remind that. Her husband is not really smart, always acting before thinking. So the evening with the president was more a play thing for Kalie than being a real mistress, so it's not bothering her regarding his husband.
But if the MC continue to be an asshole (which it's look like), Kalie gonna be more strict than playing^^

Anyway, great update! More lewd scenes than previous updates, lot of good kinks! But I didn't understand the strapon enabling content cause there was before a strapon scene between the MC and the president. I guess it's more a pegging content to enable for a future update, I can't wait!

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Im actually fine with the limited choices, the only thing I hope for in terms of choices we can choose is how loving the relationship is between Kalie and MC. I hope it turns into something they both enjoy and there are still in love and care for each other, Because so often in most of these games it feels like the girl goes to completely hating the MC's and then the MC means nothing to them anymore, so I just hope it doesn't devolve into that, but based on the last scene with mc, kalie, and the girl mc cheated with, I dont have a lot of hope that the dev will create a more romantic and mutual approach between the couple, Which makes me sad.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Im actually fine with the limited choices, the only thing I hope for in terms of choices we can choose is how loving the relationship is between Kalie and MC. I hope it turns into something they both enjoy and there are still in love and care for each other, Because so often in most of these games it feels like the girl goes to completely hating the MC's and then the MC means nothing to them anymore, so I just hope it doesn't devolve into that, but based on the last scene with mc, kalie, and the girl mc cheated with, I dont have a lot of hope that the dev will create a more romantic and mutual approach between the couple, Which makes me sad.
She will betray him whether she wants it or not, he deserves it

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
She will betray him whether she wants it or not, he deserves it
This is hilarious! If you think I mean the content than sure go with it! , this never ever seen or been done whole idea or dare say plot is fuckin so funny and just another in a line of the same dreamed up bogus ideas never will or would happen not to mention the little issue that would blow up the whole site if a woman was used to rape and be humiliated like this crap but it is all good, no need to get upset. Just a dude gets raped and other sick shit forcefully...
Real women wouldn't let it become a thing where men need to do something but even so beware of them shock collars!!! I mean what can you expect from more who put it all on the line with their biggest safety net is......... shock collars!
Elena_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes