4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Chapter 7 please..
It's already on the patreon. You can make a request thread and see if anyone leaks it, otherwise just wait a bit.

Aaaand then he went and rated the game two stars, because of the single scene :) So much for tolerance.
I don't see the problem with that. He has a right to his opinion and no facts were misrepresented---the scene is in the game and it is what it is. Game is tagged with NTR, although I'm not sure I remember seeing that before either. Most people do want to know if that's unavoidable so it's a good review.

If you want to put in variations that would be better of course. To me it definitely felt like it broke game lore/setting, since it didn't seem very superior female to me to get dicked down by two men, but hey whatever. I haven't rated this game yet and will wait awhile longer to do so, I overall like it but still feel it's rather early. But to me it's also just a game, I don't really care that much and if I want to give it 2* in the future I'll do that, if I want to give it 5* I would do that too, but it's going to be my honest opinion either way, one scene or not, regardless of what you the dev think I should give it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Ben and I have talked it out, let's move on.

I don't see it as breaking the lore. Barbie is a slut and she loves money. And she got to humiliate MC in the process, which is a nice bonus for her.

Also, I don't want to get too deep into the NTR discussion, but does it really apply to this particular scene? Barbie has absolutely no obligations to MC, she's free to do whatever she wants.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I don't see any problem with a female supremacist society where women still enjoy cocks. Why shouldn't they experience total sexual satisfaction in any way they see fit? It doesn't break the fantasy at all, quite the opposite. Also, cuckolding and femdom can pair really well when it comes to women having pleasure and the MC being humiliated.

What I can understand is people not enjoying some cuckolding tropes (like the BBC stuff) or not enjoying extreme humiliation scenes (like being treated as "inferior" to other men or having to eat their cum). Even though I personally like it and it's one of the reasons I bought the game, I think it's strongly advisable to make this sort of content optional when the game is not already centered around the fetish.

At the end of the day, lots of people feel strongly about cuckolding (either positively or negatively). It's important to know your clients' preferences and plan accordingly.

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I don't see any problem with a female supremacist society where women still enjoy cocks. Why shouldn't they experience total sexual satisfaction in any way they see fit?
Exactly.

At the end of the day, lots of people feel strongly about cuckolding (either positively or negatively). It's important to know your clients' preferences and plan accordingly.
A while back I did a big kink survey on Patreon, and the three most popular items were:

1) chastity
2) cuckolding
3) pegging

Of course, I'm not saying that to advocate lack of choice, I'm trying to make controversial scenes optional. It's just that sometimes I don't even realize that something is so controversial :) Oh well, lesson learned.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Yes we have s
I don't see any problem with a female supremacist society where women still enjoy cocks. Why shouldn't they experience total sexual satisfaction in any way they see fit? It doesn't break the fantasy at all, quite the opposite. Also, cuckolding and femdom can pair really well when it comes to women having pleasure and the MC being humiliated.

What I can understand is people not enjoying some cuckolding tropes (like the BBC stuff) or not enjoying extreme humiliation scenes (like being treated as "inferior" to other men or having to eat their cum). Even though I personally like it and it's one of the reasons I bought the game, I think it's strongly advisable to make this sort of content optional when the game is not already centered around the fetish.

The only part i enjoyed of that scene was worshipping her thats about it :love: the rest well :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

MonkeyAAH

Jan 9, 2022
Hmm there seems to be alot of discussion about the infamous NTR scene with Barbie. If somebody could post a copy of chapter 7 here, then a professional like me could review it as to why this scene is a good thing...

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Good to read that the next Chapter 8 will be named "Consequences" since as of now choices don't have any.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes