4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I enjoyed Chapter 7 a lot. There is quite a lot of character development, action and plot.

I hope we soon get to see our decisions having some weight on the story.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
great femdom game i really enjoyed playing this, what i did not enjoy was barbies BBC event that really made my blood boil i did not want to see that, sorry just not to a girl sucking and getting fucked by black cocks.

I was hoping we would get a one on one femdom scene with her not that stuff at all. I hope we get some more femdom with barbie just not BBC (y)

This was the only downside i did not enjoy from the entire game so far so i hope we get that stuff avoided in future

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
great femdom game i really enjoyed playing this, what i did not enjoy was barbies BBC event that really made my blood boil i did not want to see that, sorry just not to a girl sucking and getting fucked by black cocks.

I was hoping we would get a one on one femdom scene with her not that stuff at all. I hope we get some more femdom with barbie just not BBC (y)

This was the only downside i did not enjoy from the entire game so far so i hope we get that stuff avoided in future
you can skip it u know right?

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
you can skip it u know right?
as an option no, as CTRL yes but still that is a kink i do not wish to see, she can have her bbc fun off screen not infront of me. I thought that scene was pointless within the story, at 1st i kinda liked barbie she is blonde blue eyes goddess my dream girl and the blackmail scene was awesome so i really enjoyed that.

Now after that scene i am completly turned off by her from that whole scene altogether

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Since barbie likes to tie up her men up to the bed and have sex with them I wouldnt of minded if she tied me up to the bed and teased me in chastity and made me lick her cunt and arse until she was satified now that would of been a hot scene to have a good wank over.

instead we got what we got at the end dissapointing :rolleyes:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
While I enjoy cuckolding and raceplay and liked the scene, I agree it would make sense to make this kind of scenes skippable in the future for those who are not into it. On my part, I'll be looking forward wifey indulging in them too!

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
While I enjoy cuckolding and raceplay and liked the scene, I agree it would make sense to make this kind of scenes skippable in the future for those who are not into it. On my part, I'll be looking forward wifey indulging in them too!
or another scene that is more light of what my version of what i wouldve like to see above, i am worried about future scenes now from the bbc scene from barbie she has put me off this game completley. I was enjoying the game until that point now i am not sure anymore

slider

Jul 14, 2017
or another scene that is more light of what my version of what i wouldve like to see above, i am worried about future scenes now from the bbc scene from barbie she has put me off this game completley. I was enjoying the game until that point now i am not sure anymore
Hopefully there will be more branches or alternative scenes in future versions of the game, perhaps even retroactively added.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hopefully there will be more branches or alternative scenes in future versions of the game, perhaps even retroactively added.
Hopefully yes, i now have doubts tho. I would like to see an alternate path from bbc as i have mentioned fingerscrossed i guess :)

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
That is something I'd like to do. But not before the main story is complete (going back and reworking existing content is a trap many developers fall into).

While I understand the complaints, unfortunately creating two versions of the scene means effectively double the work and double the time. And people are already impatient as it is :) Similarly, skipping the scene in this case would mean skipping half of the chapter.
So for now, please be tolerant. I'm trying to keep the scenes varied, so even if you don't like one scene, hopefully you'll like the next one :devilish:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
That is something I'd like to do. But not before the main story is complete (going back and reworking existing content is a trap many developers fall into).

While I understand the complaints, unfortunately creating two versions of the scene means effectively double the work and double the time. And people are already impatient as it is :) Similarly, skipping the scene in this case would mean skipping half of the chapter.
So for now, please be tolerant. I'm trying to keep the scenes varied, so even if you don't like one scene, hopefully you'll like the next one :devilish:
If we could skip the wifes dream of bbc cuckold or was it the husband?? im very forgetful, why couldnt we skip the bbc that was moreless the end of the chapter anyways right?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes