4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
Brecleas Fantastic update, enjoying this a lot - I have been a fan of your art for a while now (you've even made it into my 'BestOf3DFemdom' folder where I keep my absolute favs) I've always particularly enjoyed your bondage/breathplay/bagging content - not a subject you see too often, yet a subject up there with the most extreme(awesome) forms of play! Would LOVE to see something like that making its way into a game - in 3d you can throw limits out of the window :)

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
Game has ton of potencial! I hope the dev keep the good update pace and, on the long run, finish the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vstrechnoy

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Brecleas Fantastic update, enjoying this a lot - I have been a fan of your art for a while now (you've even made it into my 'BestOf3DFemdom' folder where I keep my absolute favs) I've always particularly enjoyed your bondage/breathplay/bagging content - not a subject you see too often, yet a subject up there with the most extreme(awesome) forms of play! Would LOVE to see something like that making its way into a game - in 3d you can throw limits out of the window :)
can you share more names of such 3d femdom

Reactions: FemdomVR

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Amazing job my friend, I'm so excited! You just climbed on the top-level femdom genre creators in my eyes, definitively.
I don't know if it sounds exaggeration, its all subjective ofc, but i think you made a high jump from the very very good with great potential to the almost perfect with this update, in every level i believe. The scenes, the dialogs in scenes, the plot course, it's so good, the unexpected turns, the even bigger now suspense about the future, the unique but very realistic style of your stunning models/renders, the strong thriller atmosphere witch adding a lot on the player experience, I don't know, so fucking well balanced, directed, presented, paced etc. etc. etc.

I strongly rate it as a gem of the genre, deserves support, I'm so impatient for the future parts.
God bless you my friend and Thank you so much for what you give us!

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
can you share more names of such 3d femdom
PacificDreamer, Marco041, Realless, Blir, RubberMatt, Submissen, Chooroscoe, EmmaS, Xtamakerix, 007Fanatic, Aroll, ChrhristopherT, Jpiat..
(bit of a fan ;) )

Last edited:

mizzet

Sep 2, 2018
Very nice, one of my favorite updates.

It's great that we spend more time with Kalie and that she's also been given information on the event that she hadn't been directly involved in. Her and her husband's relationship and how it will develop is one of this things I'm most keen on in this story. Her relationship with Clare is also very nice and how she's working to 'corrupt' her.

Hoping to see more of her and how she'll react to the new situation Barbie has left for her.

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
This latest update was awesome. Love how the NTR is intensifying. The scene with Barbie was awesome. I hope to see similar with more girls in the story. ...and more with Barbie of course too. In my opinion, this is hands down the best game out right now.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Is there any particular reason as to why "rape" isn't one of the tags? It's taken 4 episodes for there to be a scene other than rape, and once it's done it's back to the rape again. Devs can put whatever they want in a game, I won't criticize. But a little heads up in the OP that the entire game is just psychopaths and rapists might've been nice to know beforehand. The NTR isn't avoidable, either.

And the plot? (potential spoilers? i suppose it isn't since it's just speculation?):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's really dark, even by the standards of fiction in general. Kinda wishing there was a "crimes against humanity" tag as well, lmao.

The tags sorely need an update. If anyone reading is wondering if you should play this game: if you like the whole non-consensual rapey and harsh femdom thing with sometimes superhuman female characters that pass the MC around, then you'll enjoy this game. Otherwise you won't.

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Is there any particular reason as to why "rape" isn't one of the tags? It's taken 4 episodes for there to be a scene other than rape, and once it's done it's back to the rape again.
I would argue that it's not non-con, but rather questionable-consent, because the protagonist never actually refuses the interactions outright. He may enjoy being used and humiliated, he just hates to admit it (or even openly admits it, depending on the player's dialog choices).

I mean, this is a femdom-focused game, I tried to make it as obvious as possible, so no one should be surprised that the protagonist is dominated by women.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
I would argue that it's not non-con, but rather questionable-consent, because the protagonist never actually refuses the interactions outright. He may enjoy being used and humiliated, he just hates to admit it (or even openly admits it, depending on the player's dialog choices).
The use of torture is demonstrated, the threat of inhumane imprisonment is explicitely implied, and the threat of death is indirectly implied. That some part of him likes elements of the sexual events doesn't really take away from any of that. If the consent is coerced at the end of genuine threats to life and wellbeing, then it's not consent, which makes it rape even if the person goes along with it. Traumatic events are almost always the primary catalyst in the development of paraphilias, so that he's under severe emotional duress and develops coping mechanisms across the story of the game through sexual release comes across as that kind of catalyst. And none of the events are based on any kind of trust or consent, except the scene with his wife in episode 4. Consent and trust are the central pillars of BDSM. That the fantasy of this story is not based on either of those things is totally fine, I'm not here to judge. I just wish I had've known beforehand.

I mean, this is a femdom-focused game, I tried to make it as obvious as possible, so no one should be surprised that the protagonist is dominated by women.
I get that there are clowns on this website that like to go into threads of games in genres they don't like to complain about everything, but do you really think I would choose to play a game titled "Gynocracy" of all things, which is explicitly labelled as a femdom game, if I didn't enjoy the genre? If this game had the rape tag in addition to it's name and it's femdom tag, then I would've known that this game is in the more hardcore end of the femdom genre and I probably wouldn't have played it.

-----

F95 users when the tags don't represent the content present: *surprised Pikachu face*
Fixed that for you.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The use of torture is demonstrated, the threat of inhumane imprisonment is explicitely implied, and the threat of death is indirectly implied. That some part of him likes elements of the sexual events doesn't really take away from any of that. If the consent is coerced at the end of genuine threats to life and wellbeing, then it's not consent, which makes it rape even if the person goes along with it. Traumatic events are almost always the primary catalyst in the development of paraphilias, so that he's under severe emotional duress and develops coping mechanisms across the story of the game through sexual release comes across as that kind of catalyst. And none of the events are based on any kind of trust or consent, except the scene with his wife in episode 4. Consent and trust are the central pillars of BDSM. That the fantasy of this story is not based on either of those things is totally fine, I'm not here to judge. I just wish I had've known beforehand.

I get that there are clowns on this website that like to go into threads of games in genres they don't like to complain about everything, but do you really think I would choose to play a game titled "Gynocracy" of all things, which is explicitly labelled as a femdom game, if I didn't enjoy the genre? If this game had the rape tag in addition to it's name and it's femdom tag, then I would've known that this game is in the more hardcore end of the femdom genre and I probably wouldn't have played it.

-----

Fixed that for you.
Thanks for your opinion, now vacate the thread please. thanks!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 238 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes