4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
In what sense? I still see people crying over Estate Dominate, even today.
I think Henissart tried to please everyone (adding a maledom route to a femdom game?) and burned out. And burnout is exactly what I was trying to avoid by splitting the content originally planned for Ch5 into two chapters.
That's exactly what happened. Too many devs trying to please everyone and it won't work. Stick to your own plan imo

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think you are doing great and that the game is enjoyed by loads of people. And while listening to people's constructive opinions and criticism can be helpful, please don't let a single comment sway your vision or the themes and kinks you want to explore.

Most people in the internet find it easier to complain about a little thing they don't like than to congratulate someone for doing something they really appreciate. I'm afraid I sometimes do the same.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I think you are doing great and that the game is enjoyed by loads of people. And while listening to people's constructive opinions and criticism can be helpful, please don't let a single comment sway your vision or the themes and kinks you want to explore.

Most people in the internet find it easier to complain about a little thing they don't like than to congratulate someone for doing something they really appreciate. I'm afraid I sometimes do the same.
Exactly!

Don't let the hate get to you. I understand that negative comments can easily demotivate you, even in the face of all the praise from the other side of the fandom. As you've mentioned, development consumes about 90% of your free time (which is so true), so it's crucial to prioritize what you want before considering the desires of the crowd.

Even though I haven't released my game yet, I'm already bracing myself for the criticism it might receive due to the reasons that can't even begin to predict(but now I'm sure one will be some anit-NRT activism for sure). To all the future haters, I have one thing to say:

View attachment haters-gonna-hate.webp

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Game is awesome both visually and storywise.
I think it's important to continue with it how developer envisioned it, since that will give best results in the long run.
As other mentioned pleasing everyone is never possible, so just do your thing at your own pace.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
1) I feel bad about the situation with Emily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)
3) Will there be paths (who to be with) in the game? Will it be possible to choose who to be with and who to ultimately stay with? (Will there be a choice to be, live with someone else instead of Kalie? For example, is it possible to be, live and ultimately stay with Lydia?) I hope this is possible.

Last edited:

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
2)
3) Will there be paths in the game? Will it be possible to choose who to be with and who to ultimately stay with? (Will there be a choice to be, live with someone else instead of Kalie? For example, is it possible to be, live and ultimately stay with Lydia?) I hope this is possible.
That's not something I'm currently planning. There will be deviations to the storyline, but not drastically different routes. I reserve the right to change my mind, though :)

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
impressive game. As for VN, it's really strong one, I very like it and desperately anticipating for new content. It would be really nice to have an opportunity to finish on the femdom side, i mean without mandatory boring twist with defeating regime and returned to the ordinary life.

All characters are great and fascinating. Personally i am waiting for more content from wife's boss lab and opportunity to decide with whom spend more time and stay in the end as a consequence.

But the most important, dev, you're doing great job, so just move on with the ideas exactly you want to make.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I reserve the right to change my mind, though
Any plans to add animations? or will this be strictly a static game? just curious, if no animations are planned, that's fine.

Also, any Anal action? the mistresses can make the MC lick/eat their ass out, that's what I thought was going to happen when Lydia mentioned "now time for some dessert" :ROFLMAO:

I bought the game on Steam btw :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Any plans to add animations? or will this be strictly a static game? just curious, if no animations are planned, that's fine.
I'm afraid this project will remain static-only. I do have some background in 2D animation, but DAZ Studio animation tools are absolutely horrible. Also my hardware is not up to the task. The game uses QHD resolution and one image typically takes about 20 minutes to render. That's 3 frames per hour, for animation with 30 FPS that would be 10 hour render time for 1 second of animation o_O I honestly don't know how the other devs manage that :)

Also, any Anal action?
Yes, already a quick introduction in Chapter 6, with more likely coming later.

I bought the game on Steam btw :)
Thank you!

P.S. Momsen FTW

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I'm afraid this project will remain static-only. I do have some background in 2D animation, but DAZ Studio animation tools are absolutely horrible. Also my hardware is not up to the task. The game uses QHD resolution and one image typically takes about 20 minutes to render. That's 3 frames per hour, for animation with 30 FPS that would be 10 hour render time for 1 second of animation o_O I honestly don't know how the other devs manage that :)

Yes, already a quick introduction in Chapter 6, with more likely coming later.

Thank you!

P.S. Momsen FTW

Static-only, gotcha. It's okay and no worries. I understand the reasoning and thank you for the helpful info that paints the picture for why.

Yes? yay! I shall taste/lick/eat/enter/see some assholes soon! but noooo! why from Chapter 6? ... I shall be patient... for the ass. I know it'll be worth the wait.

You're very welcome! thank you for putting it on there :)

:cool:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 202 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
You "fuck" a lot of girls, but your wife doesn't. ...or any other girl, as far as I recall...
Can't even remember lesbian scenes.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In what sense? I still see people crying over Estate Dominate, even today.
I think Henissart tried to please everyone (adding a maledom route to a femdom game?) and burned out. And burnout is exactly what I was trying to avoid by splitting the content originally planned for Ch5 into two chapters.
What do you mean burnt out? He kept on taking the money and just kept on leaving teaser pics, he is a crook.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes