4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Initially I had doubts and hesitated to try this game because it seemed too scary for someone who is only into light femdom/BDSM themes, but I am glad that I tried it after all! Of course there are parts in the game that I do not agree with or rather would prefer things play out differently, but overall I was pleasantly surprised - not only by the games good looks, story and readable text, but also it was not as tasteless as I expected. Sure you can have plenty of kinky perverted dirty fun (or opposite of fun depending on your taste), but since game does a good job of setting a stage so to speak and giving player some choices in the matter as well, it all blends nicely for great user experience - and this is coming from someone who prefers things on the soft side.

So those who are hesitating to give this game a try for one reason or another, my advice is to give it a try, because maybe you will be pleasantly surprised just as I was. Good luck developement team and thanks for people who support the project! Looking forward to future updates! :)

P.S. Wifey is absoluitely lovely, which made it feel so bad that the story intro was what it was, but time heals all wounds right!? Hope wifey stays loveable and doesn't turn into mean bitch apart from roleplay purposes if player chooses.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Like previous comments, it's not a bad game. But it lacks too muck sexiness. For instance, in the whole last update, there is only one sex scene and a sexy one when wife's MC is dressing up.
I think, Brecleas, you spend too much time on the context and in my opinion it's not such necessary anymore now we know it's a femdom country.
I'd love you to focus more on sex/sexy situations.

You wanted feedback, you have mine ;) Keep on the good work!
And you wanted to know what we would like to see more, I'd say chastity, pegging, sexy lingerie. If the woman on first page is the wife's MC, I'd love too see her to fuck her "man"!

Reactions: Jan23489

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
Like previous comments, it's not a bad game. But it lacks too muck sexiness. For instance, in the whole last update, there is only one sex scene and a sexy one when wife's MC is dressing up.
I think, Brecleas, you spend too much time on the context and in my opinion it's not such necessary anymore now we know it's a femdom country.
I'd love you to focus more on sex/sexy situations.

You wanted feedback, you have mine ;) Keep on the good work!
And you wanted to know what we would like to see more, I'd say chastity, pegging, sexy lingerie. If the woman on first page is the wife's MC, I'd love too see her to fuck her "man"!
idk I think buildup and context make the sexy parts better. If it's just constant sex scenes, they don't really hit the same way. That being said, the context was kind of boring this update. The movie filming scene wasn't very interesting and then the sex scene just came out of left field and didn't seem to match up with what we had seen of this movie star character so far, so it wasn't very exciting to me.

This game had a strong start though so hopefully future updates will be better. Can't wait to see more ntr implemented into the story.

Reactions: dal7moc

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
So we are kinda agree 666dudeguy69. OK about constant sex scenes would be too much without story. So implementing sexy ones during the move filming scene, which indeed was boring, would have been better.
For instance, Ava teasing MC during rehearsal and he would be punished for getting a boner. Or MC getting hot by Barbie at the end, and then his wife is coming up.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I agree with the "too much writing" sentiment. As much as I like this game and look forward to the updates I still haven't finished that last one, it keeps putting me to sleep :sleep:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
P.S. Wifey is absoluitely lovely, which made it feel so bad that the story intro was what it was, but time heals all wounds right!? Hope wifey stays loveable and doesn't turn into mean bitch apart from roleplay purposes if player chooses.
Yeah I'm loving it so far but I hope MC is able to keep a good relationship with the wife where she can dom him in the bedroom but otherwise they stay a team.

Reactions: dal7moc

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
So we are kinda agree 666dudeguy69. OK about constant sex scenes would be too much without story. So implementing sexy ones during the move filming scene, which indeed was boring, would have been better.
For instance, Ava teasing MC during rehearsal and he would be punished for getting a boner. Or MC getting hot by Barbie at the end, and then his wife is coming up.
Yea, those are some good ideas and it drives home a good point. The sex scene was separated from the story rather than woven into it.

Reactions: downtoo2015

mizzet

Sep 2, 2018
Nice to see a new chapter of this.

No too strong feelings on the new movie-star character, though her scene certainly was nice and the femdom movies in-story could be an interesting element.

The relationship between MC & his wife (more of her domming him, mainly ;) )currently is what I'm most interested in, in this game. So I'm quite interested in how the outing set up at the end is going to go.

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not normally the kind to post anything, reviews or whatnot, but I had to say this. I wanted to like this game because the renders are nice and the overall story seemed interesting. Let me preface my review by saying that I enjoy femdom, to a point. What I don't like is needless pain, needless suffering, needless humiliation just to prove that the world that the MC lives in is f*cked up. Whatever humiliation fetish these devs have who make Femdom-based games - in my opinion - is too much. Rein that crap in, people. I was on the fence with this game up until Chapter 3 and that's where you lost me. I'm a woman and feminist and think that a woman in charge of the world would make the world a better place, but Queen's Isle is not that place. A real feminist isn't going to r*pe people nor grind people beneath their feet as if they were dirt. Feminism is about equality and there is nothing equal about how the men are treated in this game. I was even disgusted at a few spots and quickly clicked through the few renders to get past. (President's daughter's first H scene) Then, in Chapter 3, the MC is forced into a situation to literally screw his marriage up that I saw a freakin' million miles away. That was the straw for me. Dom the men but when you get into emotional torture, rein that crap in. MC's wife is supposed to be his partner in all this but just turns into one of those same cunty sluts after the MC is FORCED into doing something he didn't want. Like, how is that feminism? It's not. It's just a humiliation fetish. One big humiliation fetish of a game. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, that's fine. You do you, boo, but don't call that feminism. That's the opposite of what feminism is really about. You're giving the rest of us a bad name. Not saying that this game is bad. Like I said, the renders weren't bad, the models were good, and the overall story was interesting, but the minutiae, the interactions with the MC and the various Femdoms, is cringe. Unless you like the humiliation aspect of being dominated and treated like a slave by a woman, steer clear of this game. I couldn't deal. Just made me sick. I don't play these games to be humiliated. Just want some sexy women to step on me a bit. What's a girl to do? :unsure: Not play this game, that's for sure. Good luck with everything, dev. I won't be here to see it 'cause that kind of action seems to be ramping up and I can't stand it.

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
Nice game! I like that the protagonist is just a normal guy, not a hardcore masochist. But the game is for those who are into femdom. the story is good. A very good surprise, good work dev!

Reactions: Wizmoe

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I'm not normally the kind to post anything, reviews or whatnot, but I had to say this. I wanted to like this game because the renders are nice and the overall story seemed interesting. Let me preface my review by saying that I enjoy femdom, to a point. What I don't like is needless pain, needless suffering, needless humiliation just to prove that the world that the MC lives in is f*cked up. Whatever humiliation fetish these devs have who make Femdom-based games - in my opinion - is too much. Rein that crap in, people. I was on the fence with this game up until Chapter 3 and that's where you lost me. I'm a woman and feminist and think that a woman in charge of the world would make the world a better place, but Queen's Isle is not that place. A real feminist isn't going to r*pe people nor grind people beneath their feet as if they were dirt. Feminism is about equality and there is nothing equal about how the men are treated in this game. I was even disgusted at a few spots and quickly clicked through the few renders to get past. (President's daughter's first H scene) Then, in Chapter 3, the MC is forced into a situation to literally screw his marriage up that I saw a freakin' million miles away. That was the straw for me. Dom the men but when you get into emotional torture, rein that crap in. MC's wife is supposed to be his partner in all this but just turns into one of those same cunty sluts after the MC is FORCED into doing something he didn't want. Like, how is that feminism? It's not. It's just a humiliation fetish. One big humiliation fetish of a game. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, that's fine. You do you, boo, but don't call that feminism. That's the opposite of what feminism is really about. You're giving the rest of us a bad name. Not saying that this game is bad. Like I said, the renders weren't bad, the models were good, and the overall story was interesting, but the minutiae, the interactions with the MC and the various Femdoms, is cringe. Unless you like the humiliation aspect of being dominated and treated like a slave by a woman, steer clear of this game. I couldn't deal. Just made me sick. I don't play these games to be humiliated. Just want some sexy women to step on me a bit. What's a girl to do? :unsure: Not play this game, that's for sure. Good luck with everything, dev. I won't be here to see it 'cause that kind of action seems to be ramping up and I can't stand it.
Nobody plays this for political commentary.

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Hey everyone, dev here. First of all, thank you for your comments. I read them all with great interest. I'd like to address some points.

Kinks and fetishes

When I started making Gynocracy, I knew I wanted to make a femdom focused game. Femdom as an umbrella term covers many different kinks, and even in this thread you can see that tastes vary greatly from person to person. I try to cover different areas of femdom, but it's not possible to please everyone all the time. So I guess it's inevitable that some scenes will please some people and displease others. And that's FINE, I knew it would happen. If I wanted to play it safe, I'd make a college harem game :)
Sure, in an ideal world I'd make everything optional, but the game already takes up all my free time, so I'm afraid that won't happen. And even though I made the most controversial topics optional, I still get targeted by the "ntr warriors" for the optional dream(!) cuckold sequence and the optional forced-bi scene ("the game is getting more and more gay!").

I'm a little surprised that people are even triggered by stuff like blackmail (and no, blackmail and findom are not the same thing), but that's life, I guess.

In any case, this is a huge learning experience and I learn something new every day. If I ever make another game, I'll try to be smarter in the pre-production phase and map the scenes better.

Feminism and politics

I never said or intended it to be a story about feminism (or anti-feminism). In fact, the only time feminism is mentioned in the game is by the rock band members (and they haven't even visited Queen's Isle yet).

No, this is a story about an authoritarian regime. Authoritarian regimes usually maintain some kind of façade that helps them hide their true motives, and it's the same here. In case it wasn't obvious before, Lydia actually spells it out during the car ride in chapter 5.

And yes, I have fun taking existing oppressive methods of some countries and gender-bending them. And boy, do some people get triggered by that...

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I really hope this doesn't turn into another Estate Dominate.
In what sense? I still see people crying over Estate Dominate, even today.
I think Henissart tried to please everyone (adding a maledom route to a femdom game?) and burned out. And burnout is exactly what I was trying to avoid by splitting the content originally planned for Ch5 into two chapters.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes