4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 157 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gordon_79

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Your renders are really good! There were some that I even thought were real photographs! Congratulations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brecleas

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys (and gals?),

I know this is a pirate forum and all :LOL: but I just wanted to mention that Gynocracy is now available on Steam (as Early Access), so if you've ever wanted to proudly display Kalie in your (otherwise pristine) Steam library, now's your chance!

Someone called it "sick and twisted" in a review, I'll take that as a compliment.

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Hey guys (and gals?),

I know this is a pirate forum and all :LOL: but I just wanted to mention that Gynocracy is now available on Steam (as Early Access), so if you've ever wanted to proudly display Kalie in your (otherwise pristine) Steam library, now's your chance!

Someone called it "sick and twisted" in a review, I'll take that as a compliment.

That is a reasonable price. Will buyers of the steam version get access to updates? Af if so, will that access be delayed compared to patreon subscribers?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
this needs a lesbian route for wife. or she needs to fuck the girl her husband cheated with .. infront of him to teach him a lesson by cuckolding him with a girl. Strapon fucking everyday!
I'm not surprised that you have some things in mind with the wife.
Exactly as the latest poll result, where she was also on top.
I'm convinced all eyes are on her. She is maybe the most interesting woman in this game, because it is not decided in which direction her development goes. Also as the MCs wife, the development of her has a strong impact on MCs future life.

I hope that this game will give her more screen time and invests in her character development.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I'm not surprised that you have some things in mind with the wife.
Exactly as the latest poll result, where she was also on top.
I'm convinced all eyes are on her. She is maybe the most interesting woman in this game, because it is not decided in which direction her development goes. Also as the MCs wife, the development of her has a strong impact on MCs future life.

I hope that this game will give her more screen time and invests in her character development.
oh i had no idea about the poll.... yeah after seeing "someone" outside of lab watching MCs sperms being extracted lol... i have a feeling that his wife might not be all innocent and might be deeply involved with the president and all... or might be the leader herself. but we'll see how the story develops.

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
That is a reasonable price. Will buyers of the steam version get access to updates? Af if so, will that access be delayed compared to patreon subscribers?
Yes, they will. I actually offer steam keys to patrons*, so it's more convenient for them to update the game.

*) patrons who pledged at least the amount the game costs on Steam

Last edited:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Any news on next update? :unsure:
Chapter 5 progress report
Hey everyone! I'm here with some news about the progress of Chapter 5: Starstruck. I was kind of hoping to have it done by the end of October, but I can already see that's probably not going to happen. Early November is more likely. First of all, this chapter is quite ambitious. In terms of the number of renders, it's already bigger than chapters 1 and 2, and it's far from finished. Second, I lost some time (and energy) early in the development cycle due to the . But since then, production is in full swing and going well.
There will be three parts to Chapter 5. As I mentioned before, we will first get into the movie business (no spoilers!) with Ava Crowley. Then Kalie gets an invitation to a dinner party at Clare's house. Clare wants to introduce Kalie to her fiancée. And finally, Barbie Ashcroft will invite herself to our protagonist's house to throw another party! A Barbie kind of party.
Thank you for your support and patience! I know some of you are very eager to get your hands on Chapter 5, and believe me, I want it done as soon as possible, but you know, things take time :) Have a nice day!

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
Chapter 5 progress report
Hey everyone! I'm here with some news about the progress of Chapter 5: Starstruck. I was kind of hoping to have it done by the end of October, but I can already see that's probably not going to happen. Early November is more likely. First of all, this chapter is quite ambitious. In terms of the number of renders, it's already bigger than chapters 1 and 2, and it's far from finished. Second, I lost some time (and energy) early in the development cycle due to the . But since then, production is in full swing and going well.
There will be three parts to Chapter 5. As I mentioned before, we will first get into the movie business (no spoilers!) with Ava Crowley. Then Kalie gets an invitation to a dinner party at Clare's house. Clare wants to introduce Kalie to her fiancée. And finally, Barbie Ashcroft will invite herself to our protagonist's house to throw another party! A Barbie kind of party.
Thank you for your support and patience! I know some of you are very eager to get your hands on Chapter 5, and believe me, I want it done as soon as possible, but you know, things take time :) Have a nice day!
Nice! Can't wait to see what's up with that Barbie party.

Reactions: Z - Reborn
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes