4.30 star(s) 21 Votes
Feb 7, 2022
Well, I didn't played other versions of this game but I tried it just now and it is not loading(I am using all the latest updates from joiplay and plugins from patreon), here is traceback:
Apparently the game only has rpyc, renpy plugin There is a bug of not opening some games if you only have the rpyc of the game scripts and to solve this just try to use the decompile function to use this function click and hold on the game icon in the Joiplay then some options will appear click on decompile and automatically the renpy plugin will open appearing the loading screen when this screen disappears check if the rpy were generated and try Open the game again.

illbebackabby

Apr 4, 2018
I think it is highly likely that they were specifically targeted. it isn't clear yet whether the wife knew about it beforehand.

Personally, my only real criticism of the story so far is that it relies too much on the husband and wife not communicating.

He hasn't told her about how he was forced to do things, or the things he saw and his fears, etc. And he is being rude and abrasive towards her. This is realistic to some extent, but when stories consistently rely on conflict to happen because of lack of communication, I always get a bit frustrated with them.

I think its clear their relationship is about to experience some changes and the couple will go through an awakening. But hopefully there aren't any weird/abrupt personality shifts incoming, like in Moving Down. And I also hope that there is still an option for them to stay romantically involved.
It's like you're reading my mind. I agree on all points. I abandoned the "Moving Down" just for this reason.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Apparently the game only has rpyc, renpy plugin There is a bug of not opening some games if you only have the rpyc of the game scripts and to solve this just try to use the decompile function to use this function click and hold on the game icon in the Joiplay then some options will appear click on decompile and automatically the renpy plugin will open appearing the loading screen when this screen disappears check if the rpy were generated and try Open the game again.
Hey, thanks for the tip, but I had tried this already but it didn't work.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As usual that kind of story that could be interseting is totally wreked by going over the top. Well the dev maybe think we are stupid enough to believe that crap.
I like the femdom content and the graphics are good but well why making such a story that even an chimp would never believe if he could learn to read!

Reactions: DonMarius

Aghrajak

Jul 12, 2021
Dude should have stayed with the other chick from the intro, the writing is so bad. Rushed, mostly incoherent, dominated by plot points with no real connection. The wife is somehow both a super scientist and too stupid to understand the concept of slavery. And the villains are so shallow, if they where a puddle you couldn't get your foot wet in it.

Nov 9, 2022
Okay... I've played this up to the scene with the MC being forced to go down on the blonde right outside El Presidente's office and then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought this before, but the only way the story is even remotely believable is if the wife has been in on it from the beginning. He *did* cheat on her, after all. Perhaps she planned all of this out as revenge and has been playing dumb with him the whole time. Otherwise, there's no way I can believe that things would've developed between them the way it has. No one is *that* much of an idiot to ignore that her husband had had his DICK PUT IN A BOX against his will would also be forced to do *other* things against his will.

Some have brought up the poor communication between spouses, but from what I've seen, it's almost entirely *her* refusal to listen to *him*. Either she avoids him entirely, makes excuses for his points, or cuts him off right before he reaches the conclusion of the argument he'd been making. She also ignores the reality of the other males on the island and has very quickly taken the same sort of attitude as the other women, only without the obvious and heavy malice they display.

Early on, I sort of hoped this would turn into the couple working together to get out of their sticky situation, growing closer through adversity and such. He would be given opportunities to show that he *did* regret what he did before and accepts various punishments (both explicit and implicit) to demonstrate it to the woman he loves. But this doesn't appear to be how the plot is going to play out, and I think that's a shame -- a real missed opportunity.

Instead, it appears this is going to be a lot of women punishing, abusing, mistreating, and generally acting malicious towards men. I know that there are guys who like to see that sort of thing, and I don't mind seeing guys being punished for legit wrongdoing, but only to the degree they deserve for what they did. And if a guy *likes* being abused, then that's fine, too. But the MC clearly wants to do right by his wife and to fix his marriage. He doesn't want to repeat his past mistakes, but to show her he has learned and cares about her. Also, he obviously isn't into what they are doing to him, nor has he accepted any of the ladies advances on him, but only done what he had to do to avoid having his mind fried. What we're shown instead just seems to be women wallowing in cruelty and malice (similar to their complaints against men back when men were in control), and while *they* may be hot and sexy, their behavior is not.

So, overall, I have to say that while the ladies are very fine and some of the scenes are pretty hot, the larger dynamics of the MC's situation is not.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
This was interesting up till this chapter but it feels like I'm about to play Moving Down 2.0. There's not a female in this game with any redeeming qualities so you just know that the MC's life is only going to go from bad to nightmare real quick. I'm guessing he'll be divorced within three chapters and sitting in that prison by then... Probably dead by the end. LOL I don't understand why there is so much hatred for men in these femdom games lately. Must be something in the water! LOL

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
It seems that way, yes. Though I still think that she comes around after walking through the deep pit. The mc is too fleshed out for me to just dump him into the trash. I think the backstory will bring the couple into very dark places. But I'm optimistic that they can resolve it. Even and especially when it means to unlock her dominant side. That can and should be fun for both partners anyway.

illbebackabby

Apr 4, 2018
It seems that way, yes. Though I still think that she comes around after walking through the deep pit. The mc is too fleshed out for me to just dump him into the trash. I think the backstory will bring the couple into very dark places. But I'm optimistic that they can resolve it. Even and especially when it means to unlock her dominant side. That can and should be fun for both partners anyway.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that.

Reactions: natehale1971
May 23, 2020
It would be good if you could include some white bulls for the NTR in the future. Only BBC is a bit cliche and has been used in western NTR too much. The most supported games that include NTR here, like A promise best left unkept, henteria, most female protagonist ones, etc, all have white antagonists, or at least variety, and good writing.

There are are a lot of developers who think cuckold (willing or unwilling) equals black bodybuilder. And most of those games are horrible. Yours is an exception because for cuck content it's black exclusive but has good writing at the same time. Could you consider adding some white bulls and letting us choose? Or maybe in the case of Barbie you could add an optional humillation path with her alone without cuckold if BBC is the only option?

Vilana

Jun 27, 2018
So far, this is shaping up to be a fantastic little romp! All 3 of my favorite elements are in place - those being: Female domination, Humiliation and NTR (Cuckold). Very nice pacing, so far and I am looking forward to the next update.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes