4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
As a matter of fact, I've had a very similar world-buildig idea for a while (even started publishing a novella on Literotica, but never finished). Only my matriarchal island-state was located in the Caribbean rather than Mediterranean.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
I think my main critique so far would be character design. This is obviously very subjective, but I don't think any of the female characters stand out or are particularly attractive.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This has a very promising start (y)
Things I think could be approved though: There could have been more dialogue options, even for a VN.
The oralsex scene and the submission of the prisoner seemed bit rushed

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Brecleas

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I was actually thinking that too. For me femdom only works when the women are extremely attractive. I guess there is that worship and idolization sentiment in play that way. There are different flavors of it though, so this dev is probably going for something else, which is fine too, I'll still probably play it and find enjoyment in it. But the attractiveness of the women is definitely a huge part of it for me.
And how do you define "attractive"? What's attractive to some may be unattractive to others... Some of us are attracted to slim while others may be more attracted to curvy. Some are attracted to young while others may be more attracted to mature. There is no objective criteria of "attractiveness" and what might seem attractive to you could very well appear unattractive to someone else (or vice versa). Personally, I find all characters in this game quite attractive.

Reactions: Orlox

sassanis

May 8, 2017
As everyone above said, it's a solid start. We got the "hell" the MC is gonna live for the time being and the back story and lore of the place. Bonus points for the DEV for using the kind of domination that fits the lore!!!

On another note, why i get the feeling that the ad the mc saw when he was planning to salvage (pun intented) his marriage is an elaborate plot of his wife to get him to the Mediterranean to get back at him for being infidel, fulfill in her own twisted ways his fantasies, since he saw him being controlled by the associate, and extract revenge all at the same time? :p

Otherwise her stance stikes me in a weird way. You don't get kidnapped and cope that well on the first two days... In the interrogation she seems devasted, next time the mc sees her, she rationalises. You probably can argue that she tries to find the best in the given circumstances but...oh well time will telll.

In any case, i am gonna enjoy this game a lot, because the mc's transition will be, one of the points of the next chapters.

Keep up the great work so far Brecleas!

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
There's so few genuine femdom games of any real quality so this is a very very promising debut.

Can't wait for more!

• Red Heart

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that there will be a humiliation cuckold path involving Kalie and John (her revenge about John's cheating), with a lot of stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels obviously (the classic hotwife outfit)!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There's so few genuine femdom games of any real quality so this is a very very promising debut.

Can't wait for more!
(imho) one of the best femdom games on this site is
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/
It sets a really high standard and depending on the path you play the society can be a gynocracy.

In case you don't know : there is a special list just for femdom games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder.92525/
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder-2-0.132137/

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Nice start, but the sex scene felt a bit rushed. Hope future scenes will be a bit more in depth. Good sign though that the focus seems to be on the women having orgasms. If it will be an option I wouldn't mind playing through the game with the MC being kept in chastity the whole time. ;)

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Very promising start.
Escalation could be a little bit slower. Chastity Cage, collar etc. right from the beginning feels a bit rushed. It is like the major part of the story is already told.
Hope to see more updates, a very slow progress of the wife to more femdom with very light but clever elements in the beginning, a MC that struggles and continues to hate the situation and hopefully some more extreme femdom as a final part.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Lydia!:love:
I hope there will be interactions and relationships between Lydia and the MC!
I hope it will be possible to be and live with Lydia and to stay with Lydia forever! (I hope this can be chosen)

Last edited:
  • Love
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes