4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Promising start.
The domination feels a bit rushed, but you had to to show us where you want to go with the game.
Now I would suggest a slow burn domination from your wife at home, taking more and more control over you and enjoying the gifts of a femdom society.
At work/school total domination from the women, cause they are already used to this kind of lifestyle.
Maybe at least at home no chastity (really no fan of that disturbing thingy... spanking as punishment for touching or smth like that? )?
Good luck with this game. :)

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thank you, guys, for all the feedback! I'm humbled :oops:

Nice to see it out. It's a really solid start for a good femdom game.
Thanks again for helping with making the first chapter better! (y)

I think my main critique so far would be character design. This is obviously very subjective, but I don't think any of the female characters stand out or are particularly attractive.
I see your point, but I didn't want the ladies to be a bunch of supermodels. I'm going for a somewhat "realistic" look (within reason :LOL:) Real people have flaws, and so do the characters.
That said, I do have a fairly extensive roster of characters planned, so hopefully some of them will be more to your liking.

I don't think your patron page is working correctly.
Yeah, it's not :mad: I totally underestimated the level of moral-policing Patreon pretends to be doing, resulting in a botched release. Well, live and learn, I guess.

But if there are still no choices in the next updates, it will be a big weak point
Agreed, I needed to establish the storyline here. Hoping to add more variety in the future, although admittedly it's very hard to tell a coherent story with a lot of branching.

This is a very cool start! Good luck! :)
Thank you! Coming from you, it's an honor :)

The domination feels a bit rushed, but you had to to show us where you want to go with the game.
Exactly! Chapter 1 is basically putting the chess pieces where I want them :sneaky:

s1ck_dev

Developing Femdom Games
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Dev, if you are reading this please fix your patreon so people can support your game!

Reactions: Gordon_79

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I am very happy and grateful for your start! It seems from the first renders that it has plenty of passion, quality, aesthetics, creativity, hard work on details and you seem from your own words very dedicated, inspired and while it seems you have a pretty deep plot settled in your mind you are still open to ideas and comments to reform it along the way with all of us. But, just be a little careful about that last. Don't let the boat sail completely by the winds we(the audience) blow or it will probably sink:ROFLMAO:. Keep your own hands all the time on the helm;).

I want to make a comment about the specific thematic characteristics and attributes of the story/world/genre specifications you are getting involved with your game. It's about gynocracy (excellent title!), matriarchy, female supremacy, in the form of a state/government/dictatorship over men, slavery of men and hard(i suppose in the future) physical and mental female domination (mostly non-consensual) over men, etc.
One thing i want to notice is that there are 3 -at least- legends that come in mind in that specific genre(and not in femdom VNs in general, please don't misinterpret it), from whom you may/could/should/must take ideas, inspiration and guidance through their work, which im sure you already do and will keep doing it in every good and creative way. It has nothing to do with copying or stealing anything or tricking anyone. Every dev's way of view, art, taste, technical approach etc could make even the same scene or plot a very different outcome from each one of them in the end, so, by studying and reverse engineering carefully their masterpieces will make you and your work better, more unique and with better quality accordingly to the hours of hard work you will invest, and of course more satisfying for your audience and supporters as well.
(The 3 im talking about as you may already guessed are Mirony, Grym Gudinna and Darktoz who they have built extraordinary versions/worlds of this specific scenario that you are entering in the creation,design and development of as well, and makes all us to warmly welcome you and wish you the best!

Agreed, I needed to establish the storyline here. Hoping to add more variety in the future, although admittedly it's very hard to tell a coherent story with a lot of branching.
I believe an easier way to start giving choices, without altering anything from the story, but also with high satisfying results for the players is to start making small variations of the main sexual scenes/encounters for start and let the player choose which variation/path will follow for the scene. For example, with minimum extra work, maybe 2-3 extra/different renders or even with the same renders and 10 or 15 extra/different wordlines you can make 2 or 3 different versions/paths of the same scene which can be for example a normal(imagine the facesitting scene as you already have made it on your initial release and call it normal), a lighter version and/or a darker, harder one. In the light version for example the words could be less humiliating and the tone less demanding, MC could be less non-consensual and more enjoying whats happening etc, so in this version the audience with interest for the softer interaction will feel the power to choose it and will indeed get it softer, with a real graded difference from the harder version(s). All this achieved with just some few other wordlines and maybe few other slightly different renders which will make the different path's outcome become convincing/believable. Example, an extra render with a mean/sadist expression on Mistress' face, with some new ruder and more humiliating words, will serve the harder/darker version/path of the scene while the proper ones in the soft version should be -in the same time/place- a render with calmer expression, maybe a slight smile or whatever you want to use to serve this difference and some nicer, just teasing or softly humiliating words in the lines. With this easy and fast way you can make 3 versions of every scene with no much extra work and you can really satisfy bigger audience with high diversity, from the softer to the harder. Of course the more extra renders and wordlines you invest the most big the difference between the versions. You can give in the soft version for example the Mistress giving handjob/reward while in the dark a fingering or ballbusting or whatever harder from the other versions. But again, this does not mean even like this tones of extra work, the 70-80% of the scene could remaing common for all versions. Anyway, i became tiring to all im sure, i believe you got what i mean. Finally, after the scenes are done all players will return to the "kinetic" parts of the plot and so on. I don't know if you are planning to give some major paths/choises up to the story, thats up to you to decide, just consider that dividing main story paths will increase the complexity and will multiply the work, just consider to not do that too soon. The simple way i suggest you for only the scenes will no need to follow/change/divide anything in the main story wordlines and renders, for sure.

Sorry for my poor English to all, not my nature language, i hope i made some sense.
Dev, i really wish all the luck and be well and happy to keep creating and developing your promising game.

Please, try to fix your pages before the next update release, so you don't miss any more the support you deserve to get

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brecleas

ardor520

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 2402163

Overview:
It is the story of a young couple who, while sailing in the Mediterranean, are kidnapped and find themselves in a country where female supremacists have come to power.
The protagonist and his wife must carefully navigate their way through the intricacies of a matriarchal society.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2023-02-19
Developer: Brecleas - - -
Censored: no
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2402171 View attachment 2402172 View attachment 2402173 View attachment 2402174 View attachment 2402175 View attachment 2402176
Awesome!

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I do love femdom games a lot, so this is very welcome. Of course there are many -many- different opinions on what parts of femdom people like. I definitely do not like the cuckold-NTR-hatred side of it at all. It's brings up some traumatic things for me, so I'm hoping there will be a branch that goes along a softer dom side... hopefully one where Kalie and the MC find a new normal for them, that doesn't involve her being cruel and uncaring about his emotional response.

So far that sadly seems to be the way this is going, with her dismissing all of his hardships from the first days, even mocking them, and the several hints that it's going in a cuckolding direction, such as with the dream at the end...

I'm carefully hopeful for now, but if this ends up being unplayable to me, I hope those of you out there who love this content will have a great game to play :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

sassanis

May 8, 2017
In my opinion, the domination isn't rushed. We are talking about a gynocracy that was established after overturning the previous democratic goverment. To secure their rule they have to use some "unconetional" means. Don't forget that the whole world wants to chew them alive.
The shock collar to keep the local males under their thumb is the easiest one (cheap, easy to acquire large quantities.). The chastity cage, on the other hand, i believe is the personal flavor of the woman who gave you the "welcome tour", same with slave cage.
I don't believe every potential LI will be like that. Exhibit A:On the last scene of the release we saw that the wife slept in the same bed with MC. (I would called it rushed if the wife went from sweet to dom in less than 24 hours)
Consequentially, i believe, if i am reading the dev's intention right, that the domination will follow some branches.
1) The wife will release the MC from the chastity. (I don't know if indeed on the following day, as she promised. Maybe deviously she ll forget for a day or two just to receive plenty of oral worship. That is if i was right that she orchastrated the whole thing, as i previously posted and wants to escalate things slowly.)
2) The other women will treat the MC as a local male depending on their flavour. (I expect some hard domination here)
In any case the collar will stay on, until scenario wise the MC finds a way around that.
The MC will find himself in the hand of his wife after a serious session, opened minded about any softer dom that she has in mind.
Of course i may read the whole situation wrong and the wife is an angel (mah) and slowly succumbs to femdom corruption.
Either way i am putting my seatbelt and enjoying the trip :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
awesome start. I really hope this one doesnt get abandonned like many other femdom games.
Im excited to see the wife slowly getting corrupted and drunk with power. exciting!!

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes