3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nice game start, for a 0.1 really good.
While playing I couldn't resist and integrated some audio files into the game, here's my mod for it:

Link: MEGA

Update:
Oops, missed that there is already a new version 0.1.1
Here's the updated mod for v0.1.1: MEGA
Thanks for the kind words, can't wait to try it out with sounds. Downloading now :D

EDIT: Wow, just wow. I would never have imagined that sound effects and music (mostly sfx though) could improve immersion so much. Thanks a lot for the mod :D

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks good so far both Celine and Leah look good never came across any issues which is always a plus I wonder if we will be able to get both girls or will we be only able to pursue one over the other?

Reactions: Repuci and Jeheh

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Looks good so far both Celine and Leah look good never came across any issues which is always a plus I wonder if we will be able to get both girls or will we be only able to pursue one over the other?
The player will be able to have both girls ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Sixtiesboy

Jun 19, 2019
So I picked Sex requires a deep bond when answering Leah's question on the first night and for some reason on the second night she's acting like I said sex can be casually, which makes me think the dev hasn't developed dialogue for Leah if you sex is a deep bond because he was operating under assumption that you'd pick the sex that can be done casually option.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So I picked Sex requires a deep bond when answering Leah's question on the first night and for some reason on the second night she's acting like I said sex can be casually, which makes me think I dev hasn't developed dialogue for Leah if you sex is a deep bond because he was operating under assumption that you'd pick the sex that can be done casually option.
Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, I added dialogue for Leah that adresses this for the next update ;)

Reactions: Sixtiesboy

Sixtiesboy

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, I added dialogue for Leah that adresses this for the next update ;)
Also I just played the game again and said me and celine are a couple but Leah is acting like I said Celine and I aren't a couple.

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also I just played the game again and said me and celine are a couple but Leah is acting like I said Celine and I aren't a couple.
Are you sure you didn't skip the dialogue before the blowjob? I re-checked the game and Leah says that Celine told her MC and celine aren't a couple (basically calls you out on your lie and tells you to not lie to her again).

This interaction even lowers leah's affection points because she finds out that you lied to her.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
idk if it's only me, but I just got to the new house and I already hate the MC, he's kind of a worrywart and clueless. I find him really annoying. Does this get better?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Version v0.2.5 is coming out today, I added sound effects, menu music, changed the menu image and most importantly, changed the sex scenes to be animations.

I suggest you wait ~5 hours for that to be out :)
Thanks for the warning i deleted my post

Reactions: Flaxlana and Jeheh
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes