3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I might make an add-on for that when the game's story is done (changing some dialogues and the histories of the characters so the plot still makes sense).
Shouldn't be too difficult, I'd think. Siblings that are about the same age don't often address each other as brother or sister - they just use their names, which is what friends do too, so nothing different there. Some history/ backstory, some parental interactions,... these will certainly need to be changed. Hackers usually start by hacking others on the same network, so hacking a sister's computer is very much on topic.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Um okay on Android it wont allow me to rename my MC ? Is there a character limit? It just allows me to choose the default name Jason? Also I can't choose a last name?

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Um okay on Android it wont allow me to rename my MC ? Is there a character limit? It just allows me to choose the default name Jason? Also I can't choose a last name?
I think the character limit is 16. Thanks for bringing this issue to light, I'll look into it.

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
Typical typos :cautious:. Thanks for sharing so I can fix these ASAP :)
you're welcome, finding the game interesting so far, but I believe this is the first time I have actually bothered to point out any errors, but they are to be expected when you spend a lot of time typing, especially if you're in any way as bad a typist as I me, which you probably aren't lol

Reactions: Jeheh

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
you're welcome, finding the game interesting so far, but I believe this is the first time I have actually bothered to point out any errors, but they are to be expected when you spend a lot of time typing, especially if you're in any way as bad a typist as I me, which you probably aren't lol
see what i mean lmao

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
While you're at it, please change
aswell to as well. (there are a whole heap of these)
algorythm to algorithm
Right, all fixed up now. I'll release the patched version tomorrow in order to give time for more typo discoveries :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Got an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2000, in script
play audio Knock_01 noloop
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2000, in <module>
NameError: name 'Knock_01' is not defined

You might need to remove the # from this line in Koga3Audio.rpy:
#define audio.Knock_01 = "/audio/Knock_01.mp3"

Last edited:

friend69

Jun 5, 2018

with the y in place of the i it's the name of a song ;-) (screenshot 004)

in screenshot 005 niether should really be either
quote from dictionary: Either means 'both', 'one' and neither means 'not either', 'none'. Either is used in negative constructions, while neither is used in affirmative constructions. that particular sentence is a negative construction. still liking the game and loveing the artwork

006 is the i versus y in algorithm again ;-)
in 007 you have a choice but I would think the sentence shoul read either "It'll basically tell you" or "It basically tells you"

personal opinion perhaps but I think the sentence in 008 would sound better if it read "But I think you've spent enough time in this room today." or "But I think you have spent enough time in this room today."

009 again personal opinion but I think the sentence would sound more natural if it read "Yeah, you're right. I probably should get some fresh air."
screenshot 919 added an r onto the end of the first the here.

011, again personal opinion but I think it would sound more natural if this sentence read "Leah said she was going to the hair salon."

012 That instaed of This would sound more natural, I think.
starting a new list ;-)

Reactions: Jeheh and ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
011, again personal opinion but I think it would sound more natural if this sentence read "Leah said she was going to the hair salon."
Yup, that's a bug. You're talking to Leah, so that should be Celine.

in screenshot 005 neither should really be either
Actually, it is a double negative (if you drop the don't, it is ok), but the sentence isn't. Recommended:
Well, I don't think either Celine or Leah uses this room.
or
Well, I think neither Celine nor Leah uses this room.

Last edited:

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
my typo in the last post 919 should have been 010 ;-)

Got an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2000, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2000, in <module>
NameError: name 'Knock_01' is not defined

You might need to remove the # from this line in Koga3Audio.rpy:
#define audio.Knock_01 = "/audio/Knock_01.mp3"
and I just got the same error

friend69

Jun 5, 2018

Yup, that's a bug. You're talking to Leah, so that should be Celine.
Heh, lost track of who was whom there, I did. lol

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes