3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
They're hackers - amateur ones at that - and they're very young. They will do stupid things from time to time - and drive the security company lady nuts! :ROFLMAO:

Btw. typo:
Cat got your tounge, huh. Should be Cat got your tongue, huh?
ADRESS
should be ADDRESS
aswell
should be as well
Right, fixed them all. Thanks for the report man ;)

Reactions: ontach

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders are quite dark. I had to turn my video up full to see it. Once again the Eastern European house with the cracked walls is being used. The lack of RenPy assets? The Engrish should be looked at.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
That was a well made update for me. The story is still good, at the end it even gets exciting (by the way, nice cliffhanger). The graphics are ok, of course with some distance to the big titles here (e.g. the "cars" in traffic, well...). Nevertheless, they are not bad at all. I would be really happy to be able to do something like that (I tried that a long time ago - I'm still ashamed...)

@Jeheh: By the way, thanks for the mention in the credits. Of course, this has encouraged me to tinker around a bit again :sneaky:. Attached is a mod with a status info (and the possibility to adjust some game variables). And I also added some new sound effects (mainly the sex scenes in the second half of the game). If you like them, you can of course use them again for your game project.

Update June 6, 2020:
Removed the outdated Mod file

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach and Jeheh

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That was a well made update for me. The story is still good, at the end it even gets exciting (by the way, nice cliffhanger). The graphics are ok, of course with some distance to the big titles here (e.g. the "cars" in traffic, well...). Nevertheless, they are not bad at all. I would be really happy to be able to do something like that (I tried that a long time ago - I'm still ashamed...)

@Jeheh: By the way, thanks for the mention in the credits. Of course, this has encouraged me to tinker around a bit again :sneaky:. Attached is a mod with a status info (and the possibility to adjust some game variables). And I also added some new sound effects (mainly the sex scenes in the second half of the game). If you like them, you can of course use them again for your game project.
Thanks a lot for the new mod man, just finished implementing it into my game and I gotta say that I absolutely love your work.
(The sex scenes were greatly improved over my version)

On an unrelated note, I just wanted to mention the following about the next two updates:
I'm going to be focusing on learning to render better and more efficiently for the next update, so you can expect to see some major improvements from my v0.1 days. Also going to remake a lot of scenes from earlier versions. The v0.4 update is (hopefully) going to be a really good update for the render quality of the game.

And for the v0.5 update, the players can expect to see more Celine scenes and path points. The main story will be the focus of this update, so brace yourselves for some action (and romance) packed scenes.

Reactions: MartinSr and ontach

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does the mc have brain damage or is he just this dumb for plot reasons? :unsure:
Yeah I noticed I wrote him like a brain-dead guy in this update (ignoring celine's absence and being overall too dumb). :rolleyes:

I tried to fix that for the v0.3.1 update by remaking a lot of dialogues and MC's thoughts. Made him more worrisome for Celine's disappearance and added an extra scene to when the police leaves the house.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah I noticed I wrote him like a brain-dead guy in this update (ignoring celine's absence and being overall too dumb). :rolleyes:

I tried to fix that for the v0.3.1 update by remaking a lot of dialogues and MC's thoughts. Made him more worrisome for Celine's disappearance and added an extra scene to when the police leaves the house.
If the pair of them had been smart, they wouldn't have needed to go into hiding in the first place. They would have concealed themselves better - multiple anonymous proxies, VPN, cutouts, relays, that kind of thing.

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If the pair of them had been smart, they wouldn't have needed to go into hiding in the first place. They would have concealed themselves better - multiple anonymous proxies, VPN, cutouts, relays, that kind of thing.
I wasn't talking about the technical aspect of "smart" :confused:, what I was trying to say was that MC was too emotionless about Celine disappearing. That's what I changed for the v0.3.1 update :D

Reactions: ontach

MartinSr

Oct 29, 2017
I first played this game starting with V3.1
I am impressed that you have done some nice work and you have kept up with all the reported errors, fixing them right away. I see you are a dedicated Developer and now I am excited to follow this game to the end.
Great hard work and dedication! Looking forward to your future updates.

Reactions: Jeheh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, he's one of those MC's.

He knows computers but he's one of those really dumb smart people.

Completely oblivious to warning signs and actual warnings.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my "status info/cheating Mod" for the new game version v0.3.1.
(and of course removed the audio because it's already integrated in the main game now)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MartinSr and Jeheh

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I first played this game starting with V3.1
I am impressed that you have done some nice work and you have kept up with all the reported errors, fixing them right away. I see you are a dedicated Developer and now I am excited to follow this game to the end.
Great hard work and dedication! Looking forward to your future updates.
Thanks for the kind words man, these types of messages are what keeps me motivated <3

Reactions: MartinSr

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Oh, he's one of those MC's.

He knows computers but he's one of those really dumb smart people.

Completely oblivious to warning signs and actual warnings.
Hey .. at least I can relate to this MC. Mid forties, have a couple kids, never married, work in Cyber Security, and am generally the smartest guy in the room. Still trying to learn the soft skills of a teenaged boy. LOL :p

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes