Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
Hack'n Stalk 3 version 0.1 is out, :) yeah !! So, can you please also upload the 32 bit version, not only the 64 bit version?!

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I wish these games were longer. Hack'n Stalk 2's setting and characters had so much potential for a much longer story. I hope the third game will have a bigger scope.

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
I wish these games were longer. Hack'n Stalk 2's setting and characters had so much potential for a much longer story. I hope the third game will have a bigger scope.
Yep, you are damn right .. I almost cried when prologue scene appeared in my screen, the song made my sad and I was like: "What the duck should I do with my life?".. I wish I could see Phoebe & Jennifer one more time in another game :( .

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Well, I also wish they were longer, but guess it's better that they are "too short" than if they go for so long that they feel like some boring soap opera.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh, :( ..! I have checked tons of websites, but all of them have only 64 bit version.. Is there any 32 bit version at all?? I mean, did The Architect created Hack'n Stalk 3, only for 64 bits devices..? :)
I didn't see neither, maybe you're right.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes