Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the key off the guy's belt ring, or is my Windows 7 inside a VM setup just messing with the mouse inputs/calibration too much?

Clicking and dragging on the key itself does nothing. My best solution yet is to pick a spot somewhere near his belt on the top right and click and hold the mouse. The key then moves somewhat to the right up the circle... when it stops, I release and wait until it hits the bottom of the swing and click and hold again, swinging it up the other side of the ring a little higher. Repeat getting higher on each side each time. I can get the ring well into the opening in the ring, but nothing I do clicking or holding and dragging seems to get it completely free so it will fall back down the ring again.

Please tell me if I'm missing something obvious. :)

Hmm... it's probably your settings. I just drag the key from the hole and that should work

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks. I realized that I never posted my thoughts about the current project size, so let's talk about it.
If you played v0.1, you probably noticed that there's a 'girl selection' that currently has only Amy available. The idea is that you can choose the star of your movie to be trained, each one with a specific personality and different ways to react to the scenes. You could play the story with 3 different girls, each one offering a play time similar to HnS1, making the total play time similar to HnS2.

One of the reasons I chose this design is because with the end of the year approaching, my real life job starts demanding a lot of the time I use to work on the game. So based on my available time, I can wrap HnS3 with 1, 2 or 3 main girl characters and this will define the final game size. I think it's better to deliver a smaller complete story than keep dragging the project without the resources (mostly time) to make at least monthly releases.

ROADMAP v0.2 (expanded)

[100%] Night club mission point and click sequence
[ 5%] Night club training scene with Amy
[ 15%] Gallery Mode

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks! Time is becoming a scarce resource, but I'm managing to going on with v0.2 content. I'm now working on the final "interactions" of the new activity, where things start getting quite hot for Amy.
The gallery is still listed on the roadmap, but I don't know if I'll delay the release to implement it, or do it in a smaller release later. I believe v0.2 can be released by the weekend. See ya!

ROADMAP v0.2

[100%] Nightclub activity point and click sequence
[ 60%]
Nightclub activity Amy scenes
[ 10%] Gallery Mode

vultron

May 19, 2018
This games description is only useful as a description of the game if you know what the Hack'n Stalk universe is. lol

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This games description is only useful as a description of the game if you know what the Hack'n Stalk universe is. lol
UncleVT said:
@UncleVT I changed the game description in the patreon page. Could you update the OP ?

In Hack'n Stalk 3 you play as a producer using dirty tricks (or an actor using even dirtier ones) to corrupt a young shy actress into acting in a film with scenes too hot for TV

Reactions: ontach and UncleVT

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
Yay :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, new update :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: !!! Cannot, wait to play :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:... please, don't forget to upload the 32 bit version :ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone:.

Reactions: tossler
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes