Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
first scenen & sequences - it starts ...

The Architect deserves all the support.

Reactions: .ox

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
"Look like someone up there is reading my thoughts" ... classy

@The Architect Also I found a couple of bugs:
- the first one (which I didn't use at all) is that you can reload the autosave "dancing with amy" during the minigame and you keep her pre-load stats
- the second one happens during the bj check, where even though amy's corruption just went up by 5 it still counts before that happened.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
- the second one happens during the bj check, where even though amy's corruption just went up by 5 it still counts before that happened.

I got the same thing. I didn't pass the corruption check even though I have 41 corruption points

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Same here, the check was bugged.

Anybody bugged by the girl's idle animations? They were shaking around a lot. Is it a bug? Never had that issue in HnS 2.

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
Hi i need help guys , at night 2 we can hacked the neon and i found the control pannel but i don't know what a combination is , cans you help me please ?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Same here, the check was bugged.

Anybody bugged by the girl's idle animations? They were shaking around a lot. Is it a bug? Never had that issue in HnS 2.
Hi. Which scene it happens? 32 or 64 bits? Is it on windows? It might be an issue with the inverse kinematics used in some animations, but I checked them all before release

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, 64 bit. They look like someone is grabbing their shoulders and throttling them instead of moving naturally.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
which animation? the dance?
For me, the bug is the corruption points. It looks like I need 40 to pass and I have 41 so I don't know why it didn't passed.

Also, I followed your instruction about the dance. I got a B grade then I keep lifting up her skirt until her mood goes down to 40, then she leaves. Is that how it's supposed to go?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For me, the bug is the corruption points. It looks like I need 40 to pass and I have 41 so I don't know why it didn't passed.

Also, I followed your instruction about the dance. I got a B grade then I keep lifting up her skirt until her mood goes down to 40, then she leaves. Is that how it's supposed to go?
You don't need to wait the mood drop to 40. You can end it by yourself after getting the A. But the mood will quickly drop when lifting the skirt while not under the neon eneon effect

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
You don't need to wait the mood drop to 40. You can end it by yourself after getting the A. But the mood will quickly drop when lifting the skirt while not under the neon eneon effect
Thanks! I got it. As long as I have 42+ corruption, it works.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes