Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I still haven't gotten around to checking out the first two but at least he finishes what he starts, have to respect that.

No hacker main character, so it's just stalk?
Maybe you're an axe murderer this time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though if so shouldn't it be Stalk and Hack?

Oct 28, 2017
Very promising game.
The movement of the characters ist sometimes sexy, but sometimes i thought Amy has an epileptical attack. ;-)

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Ok. I couldn't advance "Keep silent and wait for her to speak" because my middle mouse button is broken.
Does anyone have a save or something?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So long Mac support :( can I run these with wine or something?
My old Mac won't boot up again, so I don't now when I'll be able to build OSX versions again.

Really now?
Just poking fun at some mean bastards (not talking about Warner, obviously)

Ok. I couldn't advance "Keep silent and wait for her to speak" because my middle mouse button is broken.
Does anyone have a save or something?
You don't need the middle mouse button. The mouse wheel can be used to zoom in but you can skip the sequence.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
My old Mac won't boot up again, so I don't now when I'll be able to build OSX versions again.

Just poking fun at some mean bastards (not talking about Warner, obviously)

You don't need the middle mouse button. The mouse wheel can be used to zoom in but you can skip the sequence.
That's what I meant to say. My middle mouse is broken. Do I miss a sex scene? No sex scene with Amy Evans in 0.1?

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Considering how high quality the H'n'S games are I am really baffled how low tA's patreon is.

Reactions: zazzaro

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's what I meant to say. My middle mouse is broken. Do I miss a sex scene? No sex scene with Amy Evans in 0.1?
In the first meeting? That Harvey is not that powerful yet ;)
I'm trying to emulate a little of the 'trainer' genre in this game. Not grindy and repetitive as some of these games are, but with scenes getting hotter as corruption increases.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In the first meeting? That Harvey is not that powerful yet ;)
I'm trying to emulate a little of the 'trainer' genre in this game. Not grindy and repetitive as some of these games are, but with scenes getting hotter as corruption increases.
Ah, good on you for giving that genre a shot. I kinda like the HnS2 format, with the puzzle solving.

original1

Sep 26, 2016
Very good stuff. I just feel like the sex scenes are akwardly animated compared to the rest of the game. Might be worth for the developer to try something different with those.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh Amy.. can't wait to have more scenes with her!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks. I hope you liked v0.1! Thankfully no bugs were found so I could quickly move on.
I don't have much to say today... What matters is that I'm already working on v0.2 and here's what's planned for this release:

ROADMAP v0.2
[ 0%] Base gallery mode
[ 20%] Night Club activity

Reactions: Krull and LP83

JZeke123

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a trick to getting the key off the guy's belt ring, or is my Windows 7 inside a VM setup just messing with the mouse inputs/calibration too much?

Clicking and dragging on the key itself does nothing. My best solution yet is to pick a spot somewhere near his belt on the top right and click and hold the mouse. The key then moves somewhat to the right up the circle... when it stops, I release and wait until it hits the bottom of the swing and click and hold again, swinging it up the other side of the ring a little higher. Repeat getting higher on each side each time. I can get the ring well into the opening in the ring, but nothing I do clicking or holding and dragging seems to get it completely free so it will fall back down the ring again.

Please tell me if I'm missing something obvious. :)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes