hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1095440 With Sonya maintenance check do have do in town or the bank for checking her performance ? Cause she only showing up in the bank and there no option to check her performance.
Checking performance of Sonya can be done at the town hub screen (the screen from which you can go to Bank/Cafe/etc)

Reactions: Blahbs

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hey, that would be awesome. There are already 2-3 people planning a German translation. If you like, you can join on discord and I give you the role. We have dedicated channels per language. I'll make a feature to be able to merge translations, too, so cooperation will be possible.

To create a new translation, you have to click on "language" in the main menu and then one "create new". After that you have to turn on translation mode and start the game to get the translation tools. Mor information about it is on the discord.
Very good! I look me times in (discord) purely, with more people goes a translation qualitatively better!

Reactions: hachigames

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How do you get Alice's obedience to upgrade past 10? I need to get it to 15 but it's maxed at 10 and I can't figure out how to upgrade the relationship to progress it. I've searched how to increase it, but all the answers seem for just increasing the current value rather than upgrading the max value.
Probably next update.
The Dictator said a lot of women, but I think he was talking about future updates.
I don't see that many women in this update.
Even the punishment if any is limited until next update or so.

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
Can you sent me your save file.

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great update as usual, really like how things are being taken to the next level and getting a bit rougher.
Hoping for some great progression in the cosplay questline. If that kind of roleplaying opens a door for a F/M dynamic with the MC and Leah again (taking it further than ordering the MC around), where the "acting out your role" acts as a good excuse for her to slip into some domming and corporal punishments, I think that would be very exciting!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazed by your quick update speed since every update always is very solid, thanks for the great content.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Every time I tried to talk with Scarlet in her room while Sarah is at the bar, the game crash... I dont know what to do.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ikan93 You have to buy the pool from Sonya (when she is at the bank) to progress. There will be an event at the pool with Scarlet and then she should be at the beach from there.

It looks like there was a bug not showing the quest that would have told you about buying the pool from sonya. Sorry about that. This will be be fixed in the next version.

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
ikan93 You have to buy the pool from Sonya (when she is at the bank) to progress. There will be an event at the pool with Scarlet and then she should be at the beach from there.

It looks like there was a bug not showing the quest that would have told you about buying the pool from sonya. Sorry about that. This will be be fixed in the next version.
thank you for taking your time to see my post, i can't wait to wait for the update

stateOfMindX5

Apr 5, 2018
For those having permission issues opening the app on Mac OS Big Sur, open the folder containing the app in terminal, and then type the following commands. Not sure which one actually fixes it, but running these two helps me open the app:

Code:
-> xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine <filename>
-> chmod -R 755 <filename>
Hope this helps.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
For those having permission issues opening the app on Mac OS Big Sur, open the folder containing the app in terminal, and then type the following commands. Not sure which one actually fixes it, but running these two helps me open the app:

Code:
-> xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine <filename>
-> chmod -R 755 <filename>
Hope this helps.
Thank you. I'll add that to the dev notes on the post

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In the next update if for some reason, you can't use those names like Angry birds, pac man and so on,
you could use Angry Nerds (shooting nerd into castles)
Whack Man (you get the idea)
And Lame Station (plays lame games) instead of Playstation
Lametendo (also plays lame games) instead of Nintendo, etc.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes