Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
You can or you can't?
Just like Alice, it skips until you meet the right conditions.
Just don't give up too soon.
I could ended up. Even before getting the quest itself, i could talk with Sarah to have her go to my room and have the scene with her and Alice.

So when the quest finally appeared, i got the 1st, and 4th to 6th stars. I went for the 2nd and 3th stars before continuing the quests to its end.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I could ended up. Even before getting the quest itself, i could talk with Sarah to have her go to my room and have the scene with her and Alice.

So when the quest finally appeared, i got the 1st, and 4th to 6th stars. I went for the 2nd and 3th stars before continuing the quests to its end.
It took me forever to finish that quest with Leah then open the dungeon then make it available for Alice and the MC to use.
It's all about meeting the right conditions and finishing other character's quests.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
how to do the 2nd star mission for "professional sports"? it says that I should check on Leah after her workout session.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This game is a real gem, it was really enjoyable to play and just enjoy the characters.
Top tier harem game and definitely is #1 for harem/ bdsm/ training combined.
This should take harem hotels spot at the top of the list.

Jan 17, 2018
I struggled to fing save location on mac, but here it is. I've seen other people searching too
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/

Does anyone have a save btw?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't remember there's hints in the quest log.
She happened to arrive on her own after Hazel told MC she was coming at the bar.
Man, I thought Hazel's mom would never get there.
Now I have to wait until this Hazel, Yuki battle drama is done so I can start that other drama with Sarah and her dad. I assume MC is ready for the worst, but I wanted to finish those quests before the major quest begins.

Kariel

May 31, 2019
I have a problem where the first event in the new quest French Techniques doesn't seem to be firing. I've been at the beach all morning for a week straight. Is there a minimum stat requirement on Yuki or something that I'm missing?

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes