hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am also facing same issue can you pls help me with this

To do a hard reset on saved game-settings, you will have to remove the game's folder from the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game again.

Let me know if this solved the issue.
Since the registry settings are essentially the only thing that stays even on reinstalling the game, it is currently the best candidate for causing the issue.

I'll work out a better fix to reset the settings without having to go into the registry.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Is the Scene where Sarah was put into bondage, put on nipple clamps and spanked by the MC and Alice in the Massage Room somewhere in the Gallary? Because I cant find it.
It seems like I forgot to add it. I'll fix that for the next version.

greenfuck1

Mar 10, 2021
To do a hard reset on saved game-settings, you will have to remove the game's folder from the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game again.

Let me know if this solved the issue.
Since the registry settings are essentially the only thing that stays even on reinstalling the game, it is currently the best candidate for causing the issue.

I'll work out a better fix to reset the settings without having to go into the registry.
This solved the issue, Thanks

Reactions: hachigames

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I had the "you've finished all of the content" page show up even though I still had progress on the Doctor Daisy and Yuki & Hazel show arcs left to do. When I finished the last two plotlines the "you've finished" page didn't reappear.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I had the "you've finished all of the content" page show up even though I still had progress on the Doctor Daisy and Yuki & Hazel show arcs left to do. When I finished the last two plotlines the "you've finished" page didn't reappear.
That's fine. I put that page in manually one one of the main quests, and not on 100%, since there are some side quests that people might not be completing at this time (e.g. the Christmas content)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I completed the quests 100%. (and that Christmas quest)
It left some 5 or more to be continued quests.
I also left out some points, don't think are needed to complete the versio, maybe the gallery.
I liked the game and story is captivating and keeps you actively entertained.
I just hope I don't have to wait another 3 GB to see the rest or it's conclusion.
I may have to wait that long cause I don't want the update to end too fast.
Hope to see more girls born on that island, but I think that's all we're going to see.
unless there are other women born on that island and forgot they were born there like Sarah and Scaarlet.
Seems like it since a lot of them seem to forget they were born there for some reason.
The only girls that didn't get the MC's extra attention, were Sarah, Scarlett, Daisy and that new French girl.
Hope to see a lot more of that in the next update or so, not to mention all the unsolved mysteries sorrounding that island and it's people.

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I completed the quests 100%. (and that Christmas quest)
It left some 5 or more to be continued quests.
I also left out some points, don't think are needed to complete the versio, maybe the gallery.
I liked the game and story is captivating and keeps you actively entertained.
I just hope I don't have to wait another 3 GB to see the rest or it's conclusion.
I may have to wait that long cause I don't want the update to end too fast.
Hope to see more girls born on that island, but I think that's all we're going to see,
unless there are other women born on that island and forgot they were born there like Sarah.
Seems like it since a lot of them seem to forget they were born there for some reason.
The only girls that didn't get the MC's extra attention, was Sarah, Scarlett, Daisy and that new French girl.
Hope to see alot more of that in the next update or so, not to mention all the unsolved mysteries sorrounding that island and it's people.
You will wait another 3 GB download content. I asked this before, if there is any possibility to release only update files but not avaliable. Everytime in order to download via mega, I have to change my IP, using VPN (due to restrictions in my country) but this time, I have to face with a message showing that "your quote for this IP exceeded, waiting time about several hours". Last time I started downloading, after few minutes this message shown again but I went to sleep so thought that at morning, everything will be ok but still have waiting time. Other download options are very slow.

Anyway, at least game is so beautiful to wait :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
You will wait another 3 GB download content. I asked this before, if there is any possibility to release only update files but not avaliable. Everytime in order to download via mega, I have to change my IP, using VPN (due to restrictions in my country) but this time, I have to face with a message showing that "your quote for this IP exceeded, waiting time about several hours". Last time I started downloading, after few minutes this message shown again but I went to sleep so thought that at morning, everything will be ok but still have waiting time. Other download options are very slow.

Anyway, at least game is so beautiful to wait :)
Thank you.
I'm working out a possible "Progressive" version that would be a lot smaller and could be just installed over the previous version (including only the new executable and new/changed asset bundles).
However, I will first have to do some more work on optimizing the build progress. As it is now, I have to build 7 versions (uncompressed, compressed, android). This takes quite some time which I would like to cut down first, since there is a lot of unnecessary redundancy going on in the build process.

dud12340

Jun 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck on Teachers and Students. The quest list indicates I need to talk to Scarlet when Sarah and Scarlet are in the clothing store. I went a whole week watching the clothing store and Sarah never showed up.

In addition I am three or four items into the training Sarah task but it does not show up in my quest list

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I seem to be stuck on Teachers and Students. The quest list indicates I need to talk to Scarlet when Sarah and Scarlet are in the clothing store. I went a whole week watching the clothing store and Sarah never showed up.

In addition I am three or four items into the training Sarah task but it does not show up in my quest list
You can call in Sarah to the clothing store during the day using the call button. Unless she is currently involved in another quest. If you can't progress you can send me your save and I'll take a look.

Reactions: Ghostly

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You can use the screen capture tool built into your OS. For example, the Snipping Tool on Windows.

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
Hi can i have some help? I can't find out how i get Leah's submission/obedience/exhibition stats up?

thank you for your time.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi can i have some help? I can't find out how i get Leah's submission/obedience/exhibition stats up?

thank you for your time.
These stats will go up in later quests, but they might not have a repeatable quest to raise them, yet. If you click on the right of Leah's row in the status panel, you can see all the repeatable quests that change stats.

Reactions: Ghostly and Zen777

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
These stats will go up in later quests, but they might not have a repeatable quest to raise them, yet. If you click on the right of Leah's row in the status panel, you can see all the repeatable quests that change stats.
Oh ok thank you for the info!

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Hi hachigames, congrats on a fantastic game, love it. Just a small issue - seems like this bug is still in version 0.16.2 (Windows). Either it escaped the bugfixing process or was reintroduced. Save is attached, for repro just visit the lobby.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi hachigames, congrats on a fantastic game, love it. Just a small issue - seems like this bug is still in version 0.16.2 (Windows). Either it escaped the bugfixing process or was reintroduced. Save is attached, for repro just visit the lobby.
Thank you. I'll note it down immediately so i dont forget

Reactions: Rawon

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
One of my quests is to check Sonya's performance. But when I go to the bank and talk to her, I get no option to check it. Is this feature not added yet?

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes