marspig

Oct 16, 2018
58%

MC dated Hazel, and it should be the first time they had sex according to the plot.

Hazel.jpg

But before that, in Leah's vibrator mission, at 4x% of the plot, MC suddenly and Hazel had sex in the clothes shop?
And at that time Hazel blurted out " I love you "?

Is that a bug? At that time, the relationship between Hazel and MC hadn't reached that level!

Without saving files and screenshots, it is impossible to replay it for the time being. I believe many people should have the impression.

Reactions: Drafox

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
58%

MC dated Hazel, and it should be the first time they had sex according to the plot.

View attachment 1413004

But before that, in Leah's vibrator mission, at 4x% of the plot, MC suddenly and Hazel had sex in the clothes shop?
And at that time Hazel blurted out " I love you "?

Is that a bug? At that time, the relationship between Hazel and MC hadn't reached that level!

Without saving files and screenshots, it is impossible to replay it for the time being. I believe many people should have the impression.
It's possible that there is a continuity error when playing the quests in a certain order. I have to investigate.

Reactions: marspig

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's possible that there is a continuity error when playing the quests in a certain order. I have to investigate.
I also had sex with her in the clothes shop before getting a chance to date her. Thought it was very strange sex scene for a first time. Still don't know how to unlock her date. :cry: Are there repeatable sex scenes available? All I have right now is sex in shower with Alice. Though I have had sex with Sonya, and Yuki, their scenes don't seem repeatable yet. Are they in the game yet?

Reactions: Drafox

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I also had sex with her in the clothes shop before getting a chance to date her. Thought it was very strange sex scene for a first time. Still don't know how to unlock her date. :cry: Are there repeatable sex scenes available? All I have right now is sex in shower with Alice. Though I have had sex with Sonya, and Yuki, their scenes don't seem repeatable yet. Are they in the game yet?
There are some repeatable sex scenes, and there'll be of course a lot more. There is also always the gallery, if you want to play a scene again.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There are some repeatable sex scenes, and there'll be of course a lot more. There is also always the gallery, if you want to play a scene again
Nice! Yeah the gallery is good, I just like some repeatable sex scenes to interrupt the daily grind sometimes. Also the animated BJ scene with Leah is just black screen for me, even in the gallery, is this going to be fixed?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Nice! Yeah the gallery is good, I just like some repeatable sex scenes to interrupt the daily grind sometimes. Also the animated BJ scene with Leah is just black screen for me, even in the gallery, is this going to be fixed?
Yeah, while I still don't know why this happens on some machines, I will likely replace the system im using. For now it is the only scene affected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

DragonDBad

Jun 23, 2021
I am on Revenge on Hazel 3rd star and It says ask Hazel mom about it and I have no clue where it how to find her. Can someone please help. (The game is amazing I really love its story and system. It's freaking amazing)

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I am on Revenge on Hazel 3rd star and It says ask Hazel mom about it and I have no clue where it how to find her. Can someone please help. (The game is amazing I really love its story and system. It's freaking amazing)
If I remember right, she's at the bar on weekend evenings.

harrhakku

Dec 16, 2018
I'm at the 5th star in Proffesional Sports. I'm supposed to find Leah in the office after talking to her in the lobby, but she is moved to an unspeccified location in the town, and i cant trigger the fifth star.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm at the 5th star in Proffesional Sports. I'm supposed to find Leah in the office after talking to her in the lobby, but she is moved to an unspeccified location in the town, and i cant trigger the fifth star.
You have to wait until she is done with her workout (2h), and then check on her in the office. I'll clarify that hint a bit.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes