hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
after that I can't continue this game. help me
You should be able to do the top one if you go into the harbor office (Leah's office where she usually works) in the afternoon (you just have to be there in the afternoon).

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Wow,I just came across the game yesterday and is best ever sandbox game. No unnecessary grinding,repeting like most of other sanboxes. Hints are perfectly clear,good story, a lots of humor. Only one thing is not so good. You can't speed the time by day,but still... goodbye Holiday Island helooo Hail Dicktator!. I just hope that updates are fairly regular. Great work Hachigames (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

LakeHouse

Jan 23, 2021
It appears my game has bugged out. I can't seem to talk to scarlet in the lobby for "Investigating" nor does Hazels mum appear in the bar :(

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It appears my game has bugged out. I can't seem to talk to scarlet in the lobby for "Investigating" nor does Hazels mum appear in the bar :(
Hazel's mom only appears on weekend nights in bar. If you like you can send me your save game and ill take a look.

LakeHouse

Jan 23, 2021
It looks like i can't send PMs as i dont have enough post count, i'l l attach my save here instead :(

But yes i was looking for her mum on sat and sunday from 1600 till it rolled over the day.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It looks like i can't send PMs as i dont have enough post count, i'l l attach my save here instead :(

But yes i was looking for her mum on sat and sunday from 1600 till it rolled over the day.
It seems like you haven't met Hazel's mom, yet. You have to progress with the other quest. For that, from your save-game, go to the hotel lobby and then to the 4th floor. Then wait there until midnight and the next scene will trigger.
1631126208950.png
After that scene with Scarlet plays, you can go to the lobby the next day and another scene will play. After that you will have to call your uncle from your room, and then do the next Hazel quest line to unlock her power.
After that, Hazel's mom will arrive on the island (there is another quest for it).

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
hi hachi
cum dumbster
only works the first time after that no more
have now tested it several times with old memory files
I also completely unzipped all the game files again

and the time go 3h Further for 1 action

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Can you get money faster? i'm trying to get money for the tracker but it seems I have to skip days to get money
You can always use the money cheat. Click on the hotel icon and write money in the cheat bar. After that you won't have to bother about it anymore :p

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hi hachi
cum dumbster
only works the first time after that no more
have now tested it several times with old memory files
I also completely unzipped all the game files again

and the time go 3h Further for 1 action
Thank you. It looks I just forgot to make the scene repeatable, so it will only fire once. Sorry about that. This will be fixed in the next version.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What password hanzel PC guys???
Either read up last few pages of thread, use search or think about what her fetish is. All three options will lead you to her password with a minimal amount of work.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes