caracc

Dec 7, 2017
Man. This constant blueballing and cliffhangering regards to the main storyline and Nadia is really killing my enthusiasm for the game.

honestly? Just stop doing sidestuff for a few updates and focus on wrapping the Nadia-story up. As it stands now, it's just dragging everything down. The whole story from the intruder onwards to current moment has been pretty poor compared to what came before.

Like, Uncle dick not demoting Nadia after what Leah and the MC told him? Doesn't make sense. The whole story could have been wrapped by the Uncle going "Yo, Nadia. This is my nephew. He's in charge. You work for him now. Start talking".

Boom wrapped up. But no. Update after update of messing with a status quo that didnt need messing with by a character that is not unlikeable in the "man, i really want her to get her due"-kinda way but unlikeable in the "just GTFO from my screen"-kinda way. With a mystery thats more "Oh FFS, can we move on already?" than "Man, what could this all lead into?"
I guess that depends on personal opinion. Nadia is there for about two updates now. This one was more showing that she has a "human" side too. I think we can be pretty sure that Nadia will be a bit more "Gameofthroneish" as you said the next patches. In this regard hachi chose to not make her "full Geoffrey" which is kinda understandable if you don´t wanna kill her off in the near future. With uncle Dick we just don´t know the bigger picture for now. You could also think that Nadia might have just said "nope" to your idea and you would have a civil war at your hand your she would do some other rly stupid stuff. Or he might have just another plan. He basically didn´t do the same thing with Leah and it played out good for him.
As for the ark itself I think the idea of the serum that forces the characters to go into "primal emotion" state was kind of a good idea, to show some other sides of the characters. I personally also rather like Jeanne, so again I think that´s based on personal opinion.
And as I said we got like 2 patches with Nadia on the island right now so maybe give her some time to do more villianous stuff.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
At least in the gallery, in the quest The slut-challenge, Part 9 from Leah, all I can see is a black image while she's sucking the MC's cock. I can't remember if this also happens during the game. Is this normal?

Last edited:

N0CT0

Mar 12, 2019
Thank you <3
Hi there. unforutnely due to some problems, I can't install the new update on my phone so I cant continue my journey (completed 0.23.2 with everything and high money), is there anyway to convert my android files to Windows? or is ther eany saved files to import it to my pc?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi there. unforutnely due to some problems, I can't install the new update on my phone so I cant continue my journey (completed 0.23.2 with everything and high money), is there anyway to convert my android files to Windows? or is ther eany saved files to import it to my pc?
The save games are compatible. You should be able to find the saves in Android\data\com.HachiGames.HailDicktator\files\save in your phone's internal storage.
You you can transfer them either by USB (turning the option to be able to browse your files from PC on in the phone settings) or via email to your windows PC, and then copy them into:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save

N0CT0

Mar 12, 2019
The save games are compatible. You should be able to find the saves in Android\data\com.HachiGames.HailDicktator\files\save in your phone's internal storage.
You you can transfer them either by USB (turning the option to be able to browse your files from PC on in the phone settings) or via email to your windows PC, and then copy them into:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
Such a GREAT HELP! Thank you man

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
At least in the gallery, in the quest The slut-challenge, Part 9 from Leah, all I can see is a black image while she's sucking the MC's cock. I can't remember if this also happens during the game. Is this normal?
At least in this last update, and again in the gallery, all Yuki dialogs are kind of like "hhasd mmmm asdfkhhhnasf mm...".

Jedvin

Jan 30, 2019
Hey Hachi, been a big fan of the game for a while now. just want to share some of my thoughts on the recent story developments.
first of, I really like the way you've written the mc until now, it's easy to just say he's the authority and everyone is forced to listen to him, but since he achieves his goals with wit and the help of the girls, it makes the victories much more satisfying.
it also gives the girls a lot of opportunity for character development. aside from the most recent addition, I do not dislike any of the girls. even Sarah who I despised at first grew on me. this is pretty impressive, ngl.
however, I still cannot understand why Nadia is allowed to be on the island, much less replacing Leah as the authority. I get that Leah respects her a lot due to their past, but both uncle and the mc know she made up a lie about the mc defecting and then planning to leave him (and Leah) to die. and they know she has been drugging the residents, so what's stopping them from taking a more drastic measure to stop her?
I think you needed a stronger reason for her to be an authority on the island, and I think uncle shouldn't have been involved until the last minute, because him knowing so much and not doing anything is very odd.
But all in all, I'm still very much enjoying the game, and as long as this whole story arc doesn't drag on for too long, I think you'll be fine.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: ThrowAway4444
4.30 star(s) 203 Votes