PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not sure if it being a unity game or having the femdom tag makes me more nervous. Models look nice though will give it a spin.
I agree with most of your likes under:
Proud supporter of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Hard pass on NTR, trannies, sharing, and swinging
A plague on false harem games; either have a route or consequences for being a manwhore. Except I am a realist, and know that women living under the same roof, sync their cycles together, creating access and attitude issues just a physical aspect. Add the psychological me first competitions, all actual harem's have a pecking order and a manager to keep that dampened down.

Reactions: EJW
Jul 9, 2021
Is there some sort of bug regarding the "cum dumpster" punishment when Sonya screws up doing maintenance? I've tried it a couple times and I get "today we'll do something special" (probably not exact wording) and with next tap (I play v0.23 on android) it goea back to the town screen and nothing further happens. Definitely confused.

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
Is there some sort of bug regarding the "cum dumpster" punishment when Sonya screws up doing maintenance? I've tried it a couple times and I get "today we'll do something special" (probably not exact wording) and with next tap (I play v0.23 on android) it goea back to the town screen and nothing further happens. Definitely confused.
I'm seeing the same, pc 0.23.2
I'm sure it used to work, and it takes time as if it did (jumps from 8am to afternoon)

Jul 9, 2021
I'm seeing the same, pc 0.23.2
I'm sure it used to work, and it takes time as if it did (jumps from 8am to afternoon)
Also seeing the same thing with Alice and the butt plug punishment for cleaning, MC says he has to go get something and then next tap nothing happens.

Jul 9, 2021
Sorry about that. These quests are part of 0.24 which comes out this Friday. Version 0.23 already had placeholders in place, and I forgot to take them out later.
Thanks Hachi. And keep up the EXCELLENT work on this game, I'm really enjoying it, not just the super hot visuals of the girls but the story and plot are supet addictive.
Bravo sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
does this game have animated scenes. ive been reading some reviews and some say it has animation but the game isnt tagged with "animated"

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Man. This constant blueballing and cliffhangering regards to the main storyline and Nadia is really killing my enthusiasm for the game.

honestly? Just stop doing sidestuff for a few updates and focus on wrapping the Nadia-story up. As it stands now, it's just dragging everything down. The whole story from the intruder onwards to current moment has been pretty poor compared to what came before.

Like, Uncle dick not demoting Nadia after what Leah and the MC told him? Doesn't make sense. The whole story could have been wrapped by the Uncle going "Yo, Nadia. This is my nephew. He's in charge. You work for him now. Start talking".

Boom wrapped up. But no. Update after update of messing with a status quo that didnt need messing with by a character that is not unlikeable in the "man, i really want her to get her due"-kinda way but unlikeable in the "just GTFO from my screen"-kinda way. With a mystery thats more "Oh FFS, can we move on already?" than "Man, what could this all lead into?"

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
OK this has been bugging for a few updates.
WTF happened to Hazel's character model, why was it changed? I definitely prefer the older model

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
anybody got a save like around the time sarah/scarlet show up? deleted and returned and only save was after breaking scarlet and leah, want to play thru that without having to start from 0

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Sarah - trying to understand something that is alien to her - nice.
Hazel and Yuki - I'm not sure, that they are entirely honest with MC, we shall see.

One thing about Yuki - Hazel's mother identified Jeanne as assassin by her eyes color. I wonder, if Yuki is not a kind of failed experiment in this matter. She has red eyes (something not natural for humans) and her power seems also to be very userful in black-ops operations. She is weaker than Jeanne, so perhaps she was an early prototype of Nadia suspecious experiments? Experiments, that were suppose to replicate the assassin project of the Organization, or perhaps the Organization used her research as a template for their own program? Mysterious thing.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Hachi

the sexual punishment of sonya cum dumpster start direkt from load a save full old save game
and i cant this not again, no picture more for this option

yuki school bondage ist not bondage ...
oh the mistake is i have the school triggert 2-3 time, and i have 1 day 2 yuki events in hte habor ...... hmmm mysterioes

thx for nice game

style

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 203 Votes