May 30, 2017
Thank you :D

I'm a full time programmer. The main reason I went for unity is that I built a whole platform to make the game in with graphs and scene management, since I noticed that this is one of the main issues in later stages when things get too complicated.
I also built a direct link to DAZ with a plugin to manage renders, so I can go back and fix things in renders without too much trouble. It also allows me to create render batch jobs of whole collections of scenes or just part of them.
Sorry, I'm babbling way too much...

TLDR: Unity gives the option to add an array of tools I wouldn't have otherwise
No you're not (babbling that is), what you said was interesting, coherent and incredibly succinct. The only issue I have with unity games is when they run really poorly, you clearly know what you're doing and have already got a great workflow going. And you're communicative, well reasoned, listening to the community already, and a litte self-deprecating. I really hope this project works out for you :D

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This looks good. I'll come back when vaginal and anal sex tags are added, but it looks like a great start.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. ""

i'll be honest. this whole part of the description remind me of another game story/setting. its like 90% similar.... i cant say wich game title it is tho. but its definitly sound very familiar, including the "punish or reward them". :unsure: :unsure:

anyway, good luck with the game :D

(this website NEED a chicken emoticon -_- )

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
""
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. ""

i'll be honest. this whole part of the description remind me of another game story/setting. its like 90% similar.... i cant say wich game title it is tho. but its definitly sound very familiar, including the "punish or reward them". :unsure: :unsure:

anyway, good luck with the game :D

(this website NEED a chicken emoticon -_- )
Thank you. There is definitely a lot of inspiration from other games I really like.
If you try it I hope you will find that story is very different, though.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Je trouvais la nana trop belle mais su l'image 10 elle a un strabisme...beurk

I found the girl too beautiful but on image 10 she has a squint ... yuck

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Good looking start - everything working without any problems.
Just trying to figure out Alice's weakness - I'm probably missing something obvious.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Gotta admit, same as probably many on these forums, I tend to automatically scroll past or ignore Unity games. Most are simply abysmal, both in quality and coding. But I'm happy that I gave this a try after reading the comments about how good it runs despite it being Unity.

Great work so far, and will definitelly keep an eye out for any updates.

Reactions: Qeace
4.30 star(s) 203 Votes