Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Models look great, I'll wait for now but I'll follow the progress you make and try it later for sure.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, since I saw this beautiful girl I know I need to get to know her better :love:

1588447935495.png

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Welcome EL PRESIDENTE!!!

Tropico +18 xD

bruh.. really im going to follow it.

Reactions: Drope

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Except for the music which was not my taste, I really liked this. A very good first release with plenty of content.

Reactions: hachigames

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Ok I might just be an idiot, but is there a quit button in fullscreen mode?

Also is there a way to quickly reload a save?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ok I might just be an idiot, but is there a quit button in fullscreen mode?

Also is there a way to quickly reload a save?
There is a fullscreen checkbox in the settings. There is no quickload yet, but you can use the mouse wheel to rollback actions.

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
The main reasons I usually avoid Unity games:
- Usually rollback doesn't work
- Usually their save systems just are sub-par
- Most of them are badly programmed, so that even when they are just displaying a pre-rendered image they have at least one CPU-core running at 100% all the time. This may be OK on a desktop system, where cooling and energy consumption are not much of an issue, but I usually play VNs on my laptop, there is such a behavior simply unacceptable.

Your game has none of these issues, very nice job! Thank you!

• Wow
Reactions: jaabaati

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
I'll definitely add some animated scenes in future versions.
I'd say don't fall for the pressure. Animations in these kinds of adult indie games are almost universally bad. So much that I cannot fathom why people keep asking for them :unsure:. I can think of a handful of titles that actually have decent animations, but what those few games have in common are larger than average development teams with dedicated animators. Not to mention demonstrably long development times.

That being said, if you know what you're doing then go for it if you have the time. As long as it's not another janky, stiff, unsexy, half-second-loop - like in 99% of animated adult indie games.

Good luck!

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'd say don't fall for the pressure. Animations in these kinds of adult indie games are almost universally bad. So much that I cannot fathom why people keep asking for them :unsure:. I can think of a handful of titles that actually have decent animations, but what those few games have in common are larger than average development teams with dedicated animators. Not to mention demonstrably long development times.

That being said, if you know what you're doing then go for it if you have the time. As long as it's not another janky, stiff, unsexy, half-second-loop - like in 99% of animated adult indie games.

Good luck!
I agree, I will definitely prioritize normal scenes for now, and then maybe do some animations depending on how things go.

njjohn69

Mar 15, 2020
Just starting so i'll make not of "stand out" grammar mistakes. I hate to nitpick, so only things that really stood out.

When first entering office: You are from ideal choice - Should be far from ideal choice.
Same scene: If I had not other - Should be If I had no other

That was all that stuck out through the entire playthrough. Pretty impressive for 0.1.0 release.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Just starting so i'll make not of "stand out" grammar mistakes. I hate to nitpick, so only things that really stood out.

When first entering office: You are from ideal choice - Should be far from ideal choice.
Same scene: If I had not other - Should be If I had no other

That was all that stuck out through the entire playthrough. Pretty impressive for 0.1.0 release.
Hate to nitpick, but if you suggest grammar corrections, actually correct them fully. It should be "You are far from the/my/our/... ideal choice".

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes