hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Playing through again because I don't have a save from my last computer, and I just want to throw a quick "Fuck Nadia" out into the world. The only character I routinely fast skip through the dialogue of. I don't need to watch someone just abuse every character in the game while everyone just sits around and says "but we can't just shoot the bitch, she might have information that will... who knows, but something that absolves her being a violent piece of shit... probably... right?"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Playing through again because I don't have a save from my last computer, and I just want to throw a quick "Fuck Nadia" out into the world. The only character I routinely fast skip through the dialogue of. I don't need to watch someone just abuse every character in the game while everyone just sits around and says "but we can't just shoot the bitch, she might have information that will... who knows, but something that absolves her being a violent piece of shit... probably... right?"
Well don't forget that she wasn't the first character that fits that description... just menitoning Sarah White

delicate face

Mar 11, 2022
The author is very caring, the game contains translation, and the modeling is really beautiful, especially sarah and scarlet, which are too delicate. I sincerely hope to see Sarah's modeling again in the author's new works in the future!

Reactions: oceanbobo4

hasanz

Apr 28, 2021
Hmm, that's odd.
Can you send me your save game. I will take a look what went wrong. Also, are you playing on English or a different language?
I was playing on English. Is there anyway I can remove my name details from the save? Happy to PM it over after!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm stuck at "I need to talk to Sarah about scarlet" and "Needing scarlet's help to pick an outfit" Both girls are in their room all day and it's the only 2 quests I got... What to do?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck at "I need to talk to Sarah about scarlet" and "Needing scarlet's help to pick an outfit" Both girls are in their room all day and it's the only 2 quests I got... What to do?
Hi.
You have to do the quest on the yacht first. After that there are a few more quests with Sarah until you can unlock the clothing store. I improved the description of that quest for next version since a few people got stuck there.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Hi.
You have to do the quest on the yacht first. After that there are a few more quests with Sarah until you can unlock the clothing store. I improved the description of that quest for next version since a few people got stuck there.
Already did the quest on the yacht :) I only got those 2 quests with Sarah and Scarlet, but they never leave their rooms.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Already did the quest on the yacht :) I only got those 2 quests with Sarah and Scarlet, but they never leave their rooms.
Huh, that's odd. After the yacht, you have to talk to Leah to make Sarah work at the pool. Then there is another quest to catch her slacking at the pool, which will start a Scarlet quest line.

If those quests aren't there, you can send me your save and I'll take a look.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Huh, that's odd. After the yacht, you have to talk to Leah to make Sarah work at the pool. Then there is another quest to catch her slacking at the pool, which will start a Scarlet quest line.

If those quests aren't there, you can send me your save and I'll take a look.
and where Is my save files stored? I guess It' some where In appdata, but can't find the subfolder

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
To progress you just have to do the other quest.

From your save file do the following:

Wait in the lobby until Leah is at the reception. Talk to her "about Sarah".

Sleep 2 times until Sunday. Go to the pool.

Press the wait button until it's noon. Two scenes will play (since those are coincidentially both at the pool).

The second scene is the scene with Sarah being caught slacking at the pool. Scarlet will be in that scene.

From there, do the quest "Confrontation!", which will eventually lead to the clothing store being unlocked, which you need for the "Date with Yuki" quest.

• Love
Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
To progress you just have to do the other quest.

From your save file do the following:

Wait in the lobby until Leah is at the reception. Talk to her "about Sarah".

Sleep 2 times until Sunday. Go to the pool.

Press the wait button until it's noon. Two scenes will play (since those are coincidentially both at the pool).

The second scene is the scene with Sarah being caught slacking at the pool. Scarlet will be in that scene.

From there, do the quest "Confrontation!", which will eventually lead to the clothing store being unlocked, which you need for the "Date with Yuki" quest.
I'm so stupid... I Guess, I can't read :FacePalm: But thanks for taking the time :) I read It like many times and sure It said "Talk to Sarah about Scarlet" not talk to Leah about Sarah lol wtf :D

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

babanna

Sep 8, 2020
Bro can't you change the Daisy's skin type? Her boobs and ass look really terrible with that black dots:(((( Actually it wasn't look like that in the beginning. 1.PNG Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes