brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
There's a bug with the text used for talking. The font appears to be missing the apostrophe, making words like "we've" or "we'll" or "it's" appear like "we ve", "we ll" and "it s".

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's nice to see the task rewards/punishments getting an update. It's been a long time since they got some love.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
It's because the progress of my game is broken, or the bug hasn't been fixed, so I can't complete this quest.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It's because the progress of my game is broken, or the bug hasn't been fixed, so I can't complete this quest.
looking at the pictures I don't think you have unlocked the dungeon, which is needed for that option. You can progress the main story by doing the "the Thief" quest.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hi hachigames, I just bought almost all the sex toys available. And I was just trying to reward Alice with Sexual Rewards. As soon as I clicked on the Sexual Rewards, the game seemed to freeze at this screen. Can't really say it freezes anyway, because I still can access the 'Gear' button up there and go to the save/load menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it helps, I did save the game at this screen, as it is the only thing I could do at this point. I'll share the save game here in case it is helpful if you wish to debug it. But I don't know where the save game folder is located at. Sorry...

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hi hachigames, I just bought almost all the sex toys available. And I was just trying to reward Alice with Sexual Rewards. As soon as I clicked on the Sexual Rewards, the game seemed to freeze at this screen. Can't really say it freezes anyway, because I still can access the 'Gear' button up there and go to the save/load menu.

If it helps, I did save the game at this screen, as it is the only thing I could do at this point. I'll share the save game here in case it is helpful if you wish to debug it. But I don't know where the save game folder is located at. Sorry...
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Hi ValeriaEx,
Hmm, that sounds like a resource error, either through data corruption during download/unzip, or possibly because of a bug. There should be a Player.log one directory above the save dir, which might contain the error at the end.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
That is very helpful. Thank you so much.

hachigames thanks for replying to me so quickly, I really, really appreciate it. With SoulRipper's help, I believe these might be the files you were mentioning. I zipped both the save game and the Player log file in here.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That is very helpful. Thank you so much.

hachigames thanks for replying to me so quickly, I really, really appreciate it. With SoulRipper's help, I believe these might be the files you were mentioning. I zipped both the save game and the Player log file in here.
Thank you. This seems to be indeed a bug. It was something that happened cleaning up. A condition for the "back" option sneaked in. I will fix this for next release, but you can work around it like this: Once you have done the quest with Maid's blowjob, the game will no longer freeze there (the problem is that due to a mistake, there is a missing "back" option, so choosing sexual rewards without the condition satisfied for at least one of the sexual awards scenes caused the game to not know what to do).

Reactions: ValeriaEx

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you. This seems to be indeed a bug. It was something that happened cleaning up. A condition for the "back" option sneaked in. I will fix this for next release, but you can work around it like this: Once you have done the quest with Maid's blowjob, the game will no longer freeze there (the problem is that due to a mistake, there is a missing "back" option, so choosing sexual rewards without the condition satisfied for at least one of the sexual awards scenes caused the game to not know what to do).
I see. So does it mean I have to start a new game? :eek: Because I can't roll back anymore from that point...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I see. So does it mean I have to start a new game? :eek: Because I can't roll back anymore from that point...
Do you have an autosave still? it should save each time you slept. If not, you can send me your save game, and I'll roll it back for you.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Do you have an autosave still? it should save each time you slept. If not, you can send me your save game, and I'll roll it back for you.
The autosave was 53 minutes off from the time of the save game. I've included my save game in the error.zip file I posted earlier.

maiminh99

Sep 16, 2021
The new update said there is " Featuring a ton of bondage, as well as vanilla sex, analplay, chastity belt, yoke and feet content. " I haven't found anything new beside all the girls quest and is not a ton like is said in changelog or is just me playing the game too fast idk
Great game i really enjoy it so far.

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Holy shit I'm in love with this game after the first 10-15h played!

But also holy shit does someone have a reskin mod for Sarah? Her character model went from insanely hot to well, pretty ugly after the Erin incident.

Will definitely write a complete review when I'm cought up with the story. Masterfully done so far! Probably going to sub on Patreon as well!

Edit: third Sarah skin is great <3

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
As this is a prerendered game it's not easy to do a reskin. It requires the dev to basically run the lengthy render process twice and ship two sets of images. Generally impractical. I will say you will enjoy the game more as you continue playing however.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes