-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello,
can it be that the quest where I am supposed to meet Leah on the mysterious path is bugged?
I've been there for several days now and nothing happens?
Does anyone have maybe a save file after this meeting for me so I can continue ?
After arriving there, did you keep clicking Mysterious Path at the bottom? You have to keep clicking several times, and then something should happen. Just keep clicking it until you see the MC think something to himself.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I had played this game during its first versions and it seems to have changed quite a bit I would have liked to have some explanation on the tags and what I quickly read on the thread.
-For the fdom concerns the mc? And if so, is it rather soft or hard? And possibility of reverse the table?
-For the lesbian scene is the mc aware or is it "behind his back"?
-For super-powers, does the mc have any? And if so he is rather powerful / has a high potential or is he a bit of everyone else's bitch?

These are the only questions I can think of at the moment.
Thank you.

Edit: Ah! I just remembered one other, For the end-of-update cliffhangers how is it? Frustrating? Too much? Not at all? A little?

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
I had played this game during its first versions and it seems to have changed quite a bit I would have liked to have some explanation on the tags and what I quickly read on the thread.
-For the fdom concerns the mc? And if so, is it rather soft or hard? And possibility of reverse the table?
-For super-powers, does the mc have any? And if so he is rather powerful / has a high potential or is he a bit of everyone else's bitch?

Thank you.

Edit: Ah! I just remembered one other, For the end-of-update cliffhangers how is it? Frustrating? Too much? Not at all? A little?
1. Femdom is only Lezdom. With the exception of one scene which is a cosplay session which is completly avoidable. It is a Maledom game.
2. Fully aware of it. And 90% except the very beginning he is the supervisor or instructor.
3. That would spoil you too much. He has a Power which makes him special. More is too much.
4. That's a matter of taste and cant clearly be answered. You have literally hours of gameplay. Don't think about cliffhangers, try to catch up. hachigames is one of the few devs who delivers every month on point. Can't praise that enough. Therefore, you have a lot of content. That should take you a while, and then see yourself.

P.s. We really need a Lezdom Tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun and DeathAl

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

Thank you.

No, the game doesn't have fdom one or two girls are more bossy but it's about other girls with the MC it's just a dispute of who rules the island, nothing sexual.
MC like to see when it happens and the game doesn't have real lesbians is more all girls are bi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the last two updates will leave me with a lot of enthusiasm to see what was going to happen. This last one not so much but for me it wasn't bad. Basically introduced a new girl that you will have to dominate

Reactions: DeathAl

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
3. That would spoil you too much. He has a Power which makes him special. More is too much.
Oh a little spoiler doesn't bother me as long as it's resonable but thanks.

Thanks to you and Fiufia, I'll play the game again when I have some time (and no family on vacation at home)

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
A few thoughts about . . . Nadia.

Let's say I'm on a date with Nadia in real life.

Then she says just one of the repulsive things that she has said to the MC -- the date ends immediately. I take her home and never interact with her again. Never.

She crossed the line. There is no relationship possible with her.

We certainly never want her to become a member of our harem. Never. No matter if she reforms.

Nadia as an adversary whom we eliminate -- good.

But Nadia as an adversary whom we reform (like we reformed Leah and Sarah) -- no. (Maybe hachi can make this work, but I think it is a difficult problem.)

I agree that the story needs an adversary.

Maybe it's time -- this time -- for the adversary (Nadia) to be killed.

That would be new!
------------------
Also, I agree with the commentator above who said the punishments were harder at the beginning of the story, and that the arrival of Nadia could make the punishments actual punishments again.

Remember at the very beginning . . . the Alice punishments in the kitchen?

Those were real punishments.

And Sonya taken to the public square and whipped? (I think it was Sonya.)

So . . . I could imagine Nadia unfairly and severely punishing Scarlet (for example), and this could lead to the elimination of Nadia.

At which point, all the players around the world cheer!
--------
In summary, I think the players who are complaining about Nadia are complaining about what they fear will happen.

Well, we don't know yet.

Hachi is a skillful storyteller, and I believe he will make Nadia work -- whatever he is planning.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't like this Nadia stuff either. The execution in this update was just plain horrible, she was shoved in for the sake of convenience without any good reasoning behind it (felt like you needed a new baddy so anything went for that reason like her sudden "takeover"), it went against not only normal but even in-game logic (Dik never contacted the MC about a massive change like that or even considered talking about it with him while he already became heavily invested in the island), it teared apart most of the characterizations that was built up so far both for Leah and the MC ("imma fight to regain my position", "I won't go against her because of the Island") and alltogether it's just simply doesn't work. Unless the current content of her would get a massive redo, which I doubt that will happen because that would affect later events and how exactly they plays out as well, this has pretty much fucked the main story flow, which was honestly going pretty well so far. Creating conflict is one thing, creating conflict by using incoherent tools for the sake of conflict is another, and not a good one.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Whoops. That guy was supposed to be invisible.

The options in the punishment will be available in the next version. The dialog options being in there is an accident for this version using the newer version of this quest instead of the appropriate one.
ooh, haha ok, i was getting ready to punish hazel kuz she keeps saying that she does not have anything new in the shop, even tho i keep saying to alice that i will be right back i need something :))

Reactions: hachigames

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I played this update again just to see if I can understood all the criticism. But no, i don't understand especially those who say that Nadia ruined the story.
She being higher ranking than Leah makes perfect sense. And from the comments I think a lot of people didn't realize that she doesn't have the same ranking as the MC anymore. The MC still is the island's boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me Nadia is just another girl who will join to our harem. I don't even see her like a villain
And someone can explain to me what Nadia did so bad compared to Sarah? Because until now Sarah did worse things (and no is not all Eris fault)

Last edited:

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Interesting. Would give it a try.
I have a question: by the "already in last version" u mean this game is almost finished or "previous version"?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Interesting. Would give it a try.
I have a question: by the "already in last version" u mean this game is almost finished or "previous version"?
It's just features that have been added in the previous version, but weren't in the changelog.

Reactions: Alaris

ghostization

Nov 16, 2017
Do we have to download the entire game everytime new update release? or did they compressed it already? i am too lazy to read the comment section 1 by 1, thanks guys..forgive my lazyness.;)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes