-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know how I would say this. Ever since that intruder came to the island, this has been full of shit. Fortunately, there is also a skip button here. Somehow the balance changed as soon as that shit Nadia came to the island and that slut walked past Leah in order of value, so it angered me. Personally, I could kick Nadia into the sea as long as she disappears from the game once and for all. I hope it doesn’t become one of the island’s residents because the gaming enthusiasm is completely gone. I don’t know how it could be explained by the fact that one character totally ruins the game. Maybe it’s that attitude and behavior that is suggestive of femdom, then it makes me immediately jump over the ctrl key. Not even the sex scenes interested anymore but the desire to get the assignments 100% as soon as possible and hoping that in the next update that one slut is gone and Leah is in the office again. That Nadia will never become one of my girls. If dev decides to do it, then I guess gaming will end there.
Me too. Exactly the same. Nadia could die and I wouldn't care anymore. It makes no sense. Aren't we the Authority? Why is she the new Authority, where is Uncle Dick after he saved us? He is the Dicktator he puts Nadia in place and restores status quo. Plot holes? I was seriously bored playing 0.23.2 because I have seen exactly this for two Times now. I was ahead of the MC and Leah by a mile. Furthermore, I know exactly what's going to happen every minute. Had a bad feeling in 0.22, but this update was really boring. Main Story wise. Storywise, Nadia is a Leah 3.0 after Sarah storyline. I expected this update we put Nadia in place, but no.
The lewd content is top notch as always, but the Main Story not.
How long have you planned to keep Nadia above us hachigames?
And I agree with Qoo-Rilla I don't play your game to be Femdomed.

I'm thinking to stop follow your monthly updates and pause until Nadia is at least dealt with. In one way or the other. This update brings us back to the beginning. As we have to deal with Leah, but worst. It makes everything the MC has grown into irrelevant.
Leah, I wanted to turn the tables on. Nadia, I wanted her to die.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Still a great game but the Main Story gets more stupid each update I think. I mean come on, one blond bitch comes to the island and takes over? Don't they have guns and powers? Or if not poisen the bitch ^^

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still a great game but the Main Story gets more stupid each update I think. I mean come on, one blond bitch comes to the island and takes over? Don't they have guns and powers? Or if not poisen the bitch ^^
Don't you think Nadia has powers? Just because we don't know what they are doesn't mean the powers of others on the island would've been enough to stop her or even helpful. Also, she's highly trained in stealth and combat, while most of the others were not. Leah would've been the only real challenge, and since she respected Nadia so highly (until recently), she refused to contradict almost anything Nadia said. And she didn't "take over"; Uncle Dick, the ultimate Authority for the island, appointed her to her position. That does make her in charge and has nothing to do with everyone else being incompetent or impotent (metaphorically speaking).

Also, poisoning her? At what point? They only even knew who "the threat" was at the very end of v0.22.2 (except for Leah, of course). Since Leah would've never done it, how exactly would Nadia have been poisoned? If you're talking about things going forward, that's different, although I don't believe Uncle Dick would take kindly to his nephew murdering someone, and he is still in charge ultimately. Despite what anyone might think of her, she is still a citizen of Dickadia. She has rights, and I believe killing her wouldn't be acceptable in their laws unless she did something more serious (like killing someone herself).

Reactions: johnelros
Dec 27, 2020
Don't you think Nadia has powers? Just because we don't know what they are doesn't mean the powers of others on the island would've been enough to stop her or even helpful. Also, she's highly trained in stealth and combat, while most of the others were not. Leah would've been the only real challenge, and since she respected Nadia so highly (until recently), she refused to contradict almost anything Nadia said. And she didn't "take over"; Uncle Dick, the ultimate Authority for the island, appointed her to her position. That does make her in charge and has nothing to do with everyone else being incompetent or impotent (metaphorically speaking).

Also, poisoning her? At what point? They only even knew who "the threat" was at the very end of v0.22.2 (except for Leah, of course). Since Leah would've never done it, how exactly would Nadia have been poisoned? If you're talking about things going forward, that's different, although I don't believe Uncle Dick would take kindly to his nephew murdering someone, and he is still in charge ultimately. Despite what anyone might think of her, she is still a citizen of Dickadia. She has rights, and I believe killing her wouldn't be acceptable in their laws unless she did something more serious (like killing someone herself).

Last edited:

iongheorghe

May 29, 2019
I also dislike Nadia a lot. She is like Amilyn Holdo (the purple hair ship commander in The Last Jedi) but worse .
At least the purple bitch was in charge when she decided to work behind the crew's back which almost lead to disaster.
Nadia infiltrates the island, undermines everything and takes your girls away which forces you to rely on help vouched for by your uncle and when it all goes to shit blames and wants to kill you. This is beyond infuriating.
And them she gets rewarded for it

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Mhm. Seems pretty obvious she's
and wants to
. Presumably she'll be an ass for a while, until the MC comes in and be like "I understand you suffered but this is wrong" and then she'll be like "you opened my eyes! I might have been completely convinced for the last twenty years that this was the way but now that you've spanked me I understand how wrong I was!" and then everyone will be happy and the next antagonist introduced who then goes through the same circle ^^

But maybe not. Who knows :)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok, where to start with this?

I have followed the game since the first release (i'm pretty sure i have dropped at least a single comment per release here lol, with the exception of the last one cause i unfortunately got insanely ill and was in hospital lol) and i must say i have conflicting thoughts about Nadia.

On one hand, i'm glad she's here because she may provide some of the harsher content that i felt was slowly but surely disappearing from the game from the first updates. That being said, i feel like the execution could have been done better.

I feel like Nadia is needed for sure, and i wouldn't mind having her and the player as both on top, but pushing the player to the side so abruptly can land poorly with quite a few players (not my case since i prefer harsh content and it looks like Nadia can provide that with the girls lol!).

What i meant by that is one thing that i missed about the first few updates is that Leah got a little bit too soft, and i was missing some of the harsher scenes of the game with the girls since the MC is a bit too kind hearted for that sometimes. It might be an unpopular opinion but i quite liked Nadia's addition since she could help with that, although to be honest i don't think the MC needed to be pushed to the side like that.

Pushing Leah to a lower status with the girls was nice, but if the MC still remained at the top with Nadia i imagine that would have landed far better with the rest of the players! :)

Great update as always btw, even if i disliked some small details here and there.

Edit: One last thing that i missed is that in the past we could influence how some small scenes ended, for example when Yuki wanted to trick Hazel with a drink, the player was given the chance to decide if he wanted to tell Hazel about it and have Yuki lose or keep quiet and let Yuki win. I feel like we could have had something similar with the Yuki&Alice scene with Hazel.

For instance, when Hazel asks us to question Alice about what her number is, a small choice to decide if we do that or if we keep quiet would have been nice, that way we get to decide who comes on top on the scene. I would love to see that type of things again!

Last edited:

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
I've been trying the whole day to get Scarlet's Love from 5 to 10 so I can complete the "gaming interrupted" mission. Anyone knows how to increase this value? I've talked to her now every day, whenever she changes location and no dice. :/
you can find how to increase each stat by looking at the status bar and finding the character you are after and pressing the 3 white lines and it will show you what to do. for love with scarlet you have to play games with her in her room I believe its repeatable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
hachigames, the sexual punishments for Sonya now include a "Cum Dumpster" option. When I click that, though, the MC says, "We'll do something special today!", and then I'm returned to the main Town screen navigation. Is the punishment supposed to be delayed, because I don't see any notification of anything further to do. The same is true for the "Butt plugged cleaning" option for Alice.

Also,
have you got version 0.24.0 if so might be a bug that will be fixed with the next part so 0.24.1 also if you do have a 0.24.0 because you are a patron like myself make sure to message Hachi on patron yourself as it is giving away spoilers for people on 0.23.2

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ok, where to start with this?

I have followed the game since the first release (i'm pretty sure i have dropped at least a single comment per release here lol, with the exception of the last one cause i unfortunately got insanely ill and was in hospital lol) and i must say i have conflicting thoughts about Nadia.

On one hand, i'm glad she's here because she may provide some of the harsher content that i felt was slowly but surely disappearing from the game from the first updates. That being said, i feel like the execution could have been done better.

I feel like Nadia is needed for sure, and i wouldn't mind having her and the player as both on top, but pushing the player to the side so abruptly can land poorly with quite a few players (not my case since i prefer harsh content and it looks like Nadia can provide that with the girls lol!).

What i meant by that is one thing that i missed about the first few updates is that Leah got a little bit too soft, and i was missing some of the harsher scenes of the game with the girls since the MC is a bit too kind hearted for that sometimes. It might be an unpopular opinion but i quite liked Nadia's addition since she could help with that, although to be honest i don't think the MC needed to be pushed to the side like that.

Pushing Leah to a lower status with the girls was nice, but if the MC still remained at the top with Nadia i imagine that would have landed far better with the rest of the players! :)

Great update as always btw, even if i disliked some small details here and there.

Edit: One last thing that i missed is that in the past we could influence how some small scenes ended, for example when Yuki wanted to trick Hazel with a drink, the player was given the chance to decide if he wanted to tell Hazel about it and have Yuki lose or keep quiet and let Yuki win. I feel like we could have had something similar with the Yuki&Alice scene with Hazel.

For instance, when Hazel asks us to question Alice about what her number is, a small choice to decide if we do that or if we keep quiet would have been nice, that way we get to decide who comes on top on the scene. I would love to see that type of things again!
Thank you.
I had long planned Nadia, and introduced her partially for the reasons you mentioned. I didn't introduce her for femdom though (not that you said that, but I wanted to make it clear anyways)
She will also play a vital part in the overall story.

MC didn't lose his status as an Authority. He an Nadia are currently equals in terms of citizen rights, though Nadia is military, while MC is not. Though that doesn't give Nadia any right to command MC around. In hindsight I could have probably made that a bit clearer, but the next updates will evolve the character further. She is meant as an adversary. And as something for the MC to overcome so he will end up on top eventually.

If everything on the island stayed peaceful, I feel like things would become very boring quickly.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Thank you.
I had long planned Nadia, and introduced her partially for the reasons you mentioned. I didn't introduce her for femdom though (not that you said that, but I wanted to make it clear anyways)
She will also play a vital part in the overall story.

MC didn't lose his status as an Authority. He an Nadia are currently equals in terms of citizen rights, though Nadia is military, while MC is not. Though that doesn't give Nadia any right to command MC around. In hindsight I could have probably made that a bit clearer, but the next updates will evolve the character further. She is meant as an adversary. And as something for the MC to overcome so he will end up on top eventually.

If everything on the island stayed peaceful, I feel like things would become very boring quickly.
Don't worry Hachi, you have been doing great from where I stand! I understand he didn't lose his status, even if he had it still wouldn't be a problem for me, I would still love the game.

I feel that she is not needed for that. Especially not in that way. Nadia "Here I am the new old Authority because you know... ...reasons, have fun".
What do you mean by harsh content? The only thing Nadia has given us so far a re a mild spanking of Daisy. And to Stino(Vanilla) scenes with Yuki and Leah. Can you give me an example of harsh content from the Past, what you are missing?
Just because the MC has a good heart, doesn't mean that the punishment have becomes less severe in my opinion.
To be honest, the most content is Lezdom anyway. Nothing against that. I obviously like that too.

I don't need her because Nadia feels for me like a soft reboot of the game. And that is something which wasn't really needed.
I apologize, I'm not a native english speaker (which you might realize from the mistakes I make when writing) so perhaps harsh was not the right word. What I meant was that at the start we had some scenes where most of the girls would be somewhat reluctant, not totally on board with what was going on, etc, you get what i mean. I dunno a better word for that but that's what I meant.

Yuki's introduction comes to mind, she had quite a few scenes like that until she became ok with the whole thing (which isn't bad at all, that's just to be expected since she came to like it). If you want more specific examples i would need to replay the game but stuff like that is what i was going for with the comment!

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Don't worry Hachi, you have been doing great from where I stand! I understand he didn't lose his status, even if he had it still wouldn't be a problem for me, I would still love the game.

I apologize, I'm not a native english speaker (which you might realize from the mistakes I make when writing) so perhaps harsh was not the right word. What I meant was that at the start we had some scenes where most of the girls would be somewhat reluctant, not totally on board with what was going on, etc, you get what i mean. I dunno a better word for that but that's what I meant.

Yuki's introduction comes to mind, she had quite a few scenes like that until she became ok with the whole thing (which isn't bad at all, that's just to be expected since she came to like it). If you want more specific examples i would need to reply the game but stuff like that is what i was going for with the comment!
Say the word you have in mind, maybe we speak the same language. :)
I like the game too. I am a Patreon, but in my opinion we have enough antagonists. And we have seen exactly that again and again. We deal with the intruder arc since March. Nadia is burned for me and at the end it is like that:

Mhm. Seems pretty obvious she's
and wants to
. Presumably she'll be an ass for a while, until the MC comes in and be like "I understand you suffered but this is wrong" and then she'll be like "you opened my eyes! I might have been completely convinced for the last twenty years that this was the way but now that you've spanked me I understand how wrong I was!" and then everyone will be happy and the next antagonist introduced who then goes through the same circle ^^

But maybe not. Who knows :)
You know what would be nice and refreshing in the game.

Klingon.jpg

Reactions: hachigames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So like Leah and Goddess Sarah? Sounds boring for me too. How long will this going take? If you can say that, of course.
Do you watch television shows or film series? Isn't there usually a different primary villain in each? Aren't there sometimes even more than two in a single film? Were you bored of them as well? Game of Thrones, the Star Wars saga, the James Bond films, the John Wick movies, etc., all have multiple antagonists again and again. They also often deal with them in the same way. I don't see any problem with this, and I also don't mind having new villains every so often. However, obviously what I like (or even just what I don't have a problem with) won't match your own preferences or pet peeves.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Say the word you have in mind, maybe we speak the same language. :)
I like the game too. I am a Patreon, but in my opinion we have enough antagonists. And we have seen exactly that again and again. We deal with the intruder arc since March. Nadia is burned for me and at the end it is like that:

You know what would be nice and refreshing in the game.

View attachment 1351683
I appreciate your criticism, and I understand your points and where you are coming from. While there are similarities between the villains in terms of overall consequences for MC, I try to make them unique and distinct in terms of character.

I want to avoid having shallow villains, so I'm going to do my best to give them depth, as well as motivation for their actions, even though other characters might still not agree that those actions were justified.

For me, Nadia is an excellent source for conflict and drama, and I'm looking forward to develop her character as well as reveal her secrets.

I can't really say how long this Nadia arc will be, though, and it won't be exactly clear cut either.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
It's effectively the DBZ method: whenever the story stalls, introduce a new villain, who is more powerful and more threatening than the previous one, and then have the protagonist struggle against them, to ultimately defeat them, to become more powerful.

I'd disagree that ie GoT works like that. Star Wars doesn't do that either - the Empire, Vader and the Emperor are the opponent from the start to the finish (shame they never made more than the original trilogy).

I think it's a bit of a question what you expect out of the game; for me, that wasn't too big an issue with Nadia (leaving aside that we don't even know yet how it'll play out ^^; ). But there's always a bit of that tonal shift between porn parody (especially where the uncle is concerned), so it's not a big crime to go with this sort of plot, and then the more serious stuff, where it's tense situations and some real drama - where a plot that's too repetitive is a problem. So I'd say it depends a bit on which direction the game wants to lean towards.

Otherwise imo the "mistake" with Nadia was not introducing her earlier. I mean, maybe I missed it, but if for example Leah (and perhaps others) from the beginning often referred to her; maybe as this almost "legendary" figure she's looked up to all her life and who was ultimately lost to the enemy, it'd be more understandable why she reacts the way she does when she suddenly reappears. There also could have been some small inexplicable events that'd hint at somebody hanging around from way earlier, just subtle implying "things" are going on.

Personally I'd have preferred more of an internal drama, to be honest; I don't know, maybe some would like to open up the island more, others might want to protect what they got; maybe some conflict between the girls (possibly incited by the lovely chaos goddess) and such ... but the thing is, at this point in the story, they are pretty much all already super-loyal (aside from maybe Sarah and keeping her go villain again and again would definitely be a bad choice as well), so it's hard to envision any serious disagreement between them that's not just solved by MC going "stop doing that" ... and then they'd all stop ^^; So not very interesting ...

elliet93

Jun 5, 2017
hachigames I posted this in Reviews, but just in case the creator(s) don't see it there, I've seen that they're active here, so here goes... Also, please note that I have not yet finished the full playthrough, so if any of these judgments seem premature (or, heaven forbid, if any content I've not yet seen would change my mind), just take it with a grain of salt lol. Lastly, I should note that I have avoided this game due to the BDSM tag (as I mention below, not my thing), so tonight was the first time I'd ever tried it. Hence, I don't have really any context on the development history and whatnot, so if anything I say seems...I dunno, not tracking with something I "should" know about the game, just partake of another iota of sodium chloride. :D

--------------------

This is the first time I've ever rated a game, despite having lurked on here for a good long while (like, years at this point). But holy cow, this game is incredible. It's pretty kinky, and I'm not into almost any of the kinks (most of it is BDSM and humiliation stuff, some of it fairly...heavy in my opinion, and it's not really avoidable if you want to play the bulk of the game from what I can tell), but it doesn't even matter.

First off, the structure of the plot (yes, this game actually has a genuine, honest-to-goodness plot, not just "windowdressings") is fantastic. I actually felt an emotional connection to multiple characters in this story (honestly, just about all of them have made me laugh out loud and even tear up slightly at different points), and I truly care about what happens to all of them. The protagonist has a degree of character development that surprised me. The "corruption" of the characters feels more motivated than usual. There are genuine storytelling themes (I won't list them out for fear of spoiling) that are at least as old as the most ancient Greek myths, but the package they're delivered in is truly unique (and not just because of the sex scenes). Moreover, this game has a massive amount of content; even with skipping good-sized chunks of text (which I don't recommend in the slightest), this game will still engross you for hours.

Second (and here's why I said don't skip the text), the writing is quite excellent. There are a few awkward phrasings or typos here and there but certainly not enough to interrupt one's immersion in the story. Meanwhile, as I noted previously, the characters' dialogue alternates between genuinely hilarious and genuinely heartbreaking in a way that is more akin to...I don't know, a Fitzgerald novel than a porn game (or, heck, most AAA video games). Not quite as eloquent, no, but somehow capable of at least approximating something like that level of emotional rapport a reader can attain with the best of fiction. Not to mention the semi-subtle allusions to Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and more, all done in that perfectly tongue-in-cheek way that gives a little grin without feeling overdone or excessively parodic in the slightest. On a similar note, "Dick out" is a genius line; I find that character to be an unmitigated joy for some reason.

Third, the art is fresh, the settings unique, and the models quite pleasant (and, in a couple instances, heartbreakingly beautiful) in both face and body. Let's be honest, there aren't many games that do all of those things. This game is an aesthetic pleasure as well as a literary one. Also, the game's performance is excellent on my run-of-the-mill laptop, which isn't something that can be said for every Unity game (even those of a similar VN style and not a 3D "in-world" style). Props.

Does this mean the game is perfect? No, not quite. At times it can get a bit grind-y (and not in the good way lol). If you happen to finish certain events on just the wrong day, you may end up having to skip up to a week, and there's no particularly good way to do that. You can just stay in your room and go to bed as soon as you wake up over and over, but that does get to be a bit annoying at times. (Yes, there are usually other events you could do during those days, but again, if you happen to have finished everything else that's available, you're kinda stuck doing this.) Also, while the navigation is intuitive and fairly immersive on a certain level, there are some locations (the MC's bedroom in particular) that you have to go to every day that take multiple clicks to get to; this didn't bother me at first, but once I was quite a ways into the game, it started feeling like more of a pain. Also, the fact that you can only advance time by a single hour per click means that it can be a real pain to wait for repeated evening events. Some additional shortcuts for place and time would have reduced that sense of grind. Not a huge deal, certainly not a reason to avoid this game (I mean, it's soooooo much better than most other games), but if the devs were to see this review, that would be one of the two things I'd hope they'd consider adjusting.

The other thing is the sex/kinks. As I suggested before, this game doesn't feel like it would be the same without the BDSM and other "hard"-ish kinks, but not because it couldn't be. I mean, maybe one can completely avoid all of it and still have more or less the same experience, but...it didn't seem like to me on first playthrough. For those of us who are a bit more vanilla, more options for softer sex scenes wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. As it stands, the rewards/punishments tend to be rather "aggressive," which makes them less interesting to me. Now that's totally just my perspective/sexual proclivities and I fully understand that. I don't think the game should be changed to not include what it includes; I just wonder if there's a way in which it could also include other options that don't lean so heavily on those things. And who knows, I may have to give this another playthrough while actively avoiding that content and see how it goes.

But truly, neither the occasional grind for specific event paths nor the heavy reliance on kinks I'm personally not much into diminish the quality of this game. I was completely immersed in the story, the characters, the writing, the art, everything, and I enjoyed it utterly. I think this is the first time I've ever played a porn game and been genuinely grateful for the experience (not just the, well, y'know, that kind of "experience"). This game is a revelation and should be a model for other games moving forward. If you haven't tried this game yet, you should treat yourself. Thank you to the creators for such a wonderful, perhaps even revolutionary, entry in this genre. Y'all deserve a massive amount of credit.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I posted this in Reviews, but just in case the creator(s) don't see it there, I've seen that they're active here, so here goes... Also, please note that I have not yet finished the full playthrough, so if any of these judgments seem premature (or, heaven forbid, if any content I've not yet seen would change my mind), just take it with a grain of salt lol. Lastly, I should note that I have avoided this game due to the BDSM tag (as I mention below, not my thing), so tonight was the first time I'd ever tried it. Hence, I don't have really any context on the development history and whatnot, so if anything I say seems...I dunno, not tracking with some I "should" know about the game, just partake of another iota of sodium chloride. :D

--------------------

This is the first time I've ever rated a game, despite having lurked on here for a good long while (like, years at this point). But holy cow, this game is incredible. It's pretty kinky, and I'm not into almost any of the kinks (most of it is BDSM and humiliation stuff, some of it fairly...heavy in my opinion, and it's not really avoidable if you want to play the bulk of the game from what I can tell), but it doesn't even matter.

First off, the structure of the plot (yes, this game actually has a genuine, honest-to-goodness plot, not just "windowdressings") is fantastic. I actually felt an emotional connection to multiple characters in this story (honestly, just about all of them have made me laugh out loud and even tear up slightly at different points), and I truly care about what happens to all of them. The protagonist has a degree of character development that surprised me. The "corruption" of the characters feels more motivated than usual. There are genuine storytelling themes (I won't list them out for fear of spoiling) that are at least as old as the most ancient Greek myths, but the package they're delivered in is truly unique (and not just because of the sex scenes). Moreover, this game has a massive amount of content; even with skipping good-sized chunks of text (which I don't recommend in the slightest), this game will still engross you for hours.

Second (and here's why I said don't skip the text), the writing is quite excellent. There are a few awkward phrasings or typos here and there but certainly not enough to interrupt one's immersion in the story. Meanwhile, as I noted previously, the characters' dialogue alternates between genuinely hilarious and genuinely heartbreaking in a way that is more akin to...I don't know, a Fitzgerald novel than a porn game (or, heck, most AAA video games). Not quite as eloquent, no, but somehow capable of at least approximating something like that level of emotional rapport a reader can attain with the best of fiction. Not to mention the semi-subtle allusions to Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and more, all done in that perfectly tongue-in-cheek way that gives a little grin without feeling overdone or excessively parodic in the slightest. On a similar note, "Dick out" is a genius line; I find that character to be an unmitigated joy for some reason.

Third, the art is fresh, the settings unique, and the models quite pleasant (and, in a couple instances, heartbreakingly beautiful) in both face and body. Let's be honest, there aren't many games that do all of those things. This game is an aesthetic pleasure as well as a literary one. Also, the game's performance is excellent on my run-of-the-mill laptop, which isn't something that can be said for every Unity game (even those of a similar VN style and not a 3D "in-world" style). Props.

Does this mean the game is perfect? No, not quite. At times it can get a bit grind-y (and not in the good way lol). If you happen to finish certain events on just the wrong day, you may end up having to skip up to a week, and there's no particularly good way to do that. You can just stay in your room and go to bed as soon as you wake up over and over, but that does get to be a bit annoying at times. (Yes, there are usually other events you could do during those days, but again, if you happen to have finished everything else that's available, you're kinda stuck doing this.) Also, while the navigation is intuitive and fairly immersive on a certain level, there are some locations (the MC's bedroom in particular) that you have to go to every day that take multiple clicks to get to; this didn't bother me at first, but once I was quite a ways into the game, it started feeling like more of a pain. Also, the fact that you can only advance time by a single hour per click means that it can be a real pain to wait for repeated evening events. Some additional shortcuts for place and time would have reduced that sense of grind. Not a huge deal, certainly not a reason to avoid this game (I mean, it's soooooo much better than most other games), but if the devs were to see this review, that would be one of the two things I'd hope they'd consider adjusting.

The other thing is the sex/kinks. As I suggested before, this game doesn't feel like it would be the same without the BDSM and other "hard"-ish kinks, but not because it couldn't be. I mean, maybe one can completely avoid all of it and still have more or less the same experience, but...it didn't seem like to me on first playthrough. For those of us who are a bit more vanilla, more options for softer sex scenes wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. As it stands, the rewards/punishments tend to be rather "aggressive," which makes them less interesting to me. Now that's totally just my perspective/sexual proclivities and I fully understand that. I don't think the game should be changed to not include what it includes; I just wonder if there's a way in which it could also include other options that don't lean so heavily on those things. And who knows, I may have to give this another playthrough while actively avoiding that content and see how it goes.

But truly, neither the occasional grind for specific event paths nor the heavy reliance on kinks I'm personally not much into diminish the quality of this game. I was completely immersed in the story, the characters, the writing, the art, everything, and I enjoyed it utterly. I think this is the first time I've ever played a porn game and been genuinely grateful for the experience (not just the, well, y'know, that kind of "experience"). This game is a revelation and should be a model for other games moving forward. If you haven't tried this game yet, you should treat yourself. Thank you to the creators for such a wonderful, perhaps even revolutionary, entry in this genre. Y'all deserve a massive amount of credit.
Thank you for your incredibly kind words! I really appreciate it. <3

I originally didn't plan for the story to play as much of a role, as I never thought that people would actually like what I would come up with, so this makes me very happy!

And I enjoy reading about people discussing it, as well as criticism. I'm by no means a professional when it comes to writing, and I still have a lot to learn, so reading about weaknesses and strong aspects of the story helps me improve for the future.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes